Scar and many new products

luninhk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did some research and comparisons of pictures and it appears to me that the Star’s SCAR-H is using an M14 mag. At least that’s what mag is in the gun in the pictures Star has released. The bottom of an M14 mag is flat while the real mags that the SCAR-H feeds from are slanted upward at the bottom. Google pictures of SCAR-Hs and you'll see the difference when you compare it to the pictures of the Star SCAR-H's. I think this is a good thing tough. I already own a M14 and I want a SCAR-H and if the SCAR-H feeds from M14 mags, I don't have to buy a whole bunch of new mags for the SCAR-H. I hope Star makes it feed from M14 mags. That would make everything so much easier. I hope I'm right, let me know if you think other wise! :D

I'm not sure if you can use TM M14 mags with it, because STAR did make their own M14, before TM did. The mags may not be compatible, but STAR did redesign their M14, so its possible that the new M14 will use TM mags due to its wider capacity and popularity. Maybe M14 mags from a TM will work.

Resisting my temptations..Still waiting for the FNH F2000. Such goodness. Seems to me like all the airsoft brands are making new guns; STAR, VFC, Real Sword, CA, and all of them. Wheres Tm? I bet they have some kind of secret airsoft gun coming out. I'm really hoping for the f2000. That with a nice Five-seveN. I think they might do that. At least I hope so.

Any rough release date for the M60E4/Mk43? I'll for sure be picking up one of the Mk43 as I've wanted one but didn't want to have to buy the Inokatsu or buy the VFC and then pay another $200 to mod and RIS front. I have emailed star acouple times asking them for some basic info, but no response yet, but as soon as I do get anything I'll be sure to post it here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived