Ever get extra items in your order?

Sonny

I received my order from WGC on Thursday. When I saw the size of the box I was curious, and after opening the package I found out why. WGC somehow managed to send me a Guarder New Generation SR-15 M5 Metal Receiver($144.00) extra in my package. Obviously it was a mistake. I doubled checked my invoice to make sure I wasnt charged, and wasnt.

At first I must admit I was tempted to keep it, but my damm morals got in the way and sent off an email to WGC that same day Thursday asking what they wanted me to do with it.

So far I haven't heard what they wish for me to do. Has anyone had experience in dealing with these matters and WGC? Do they request you send it back and give store credit to cover your costs of shipping? Or possibly arrange a pickup with a courier themself? Did any issues arise from it, or were they atleast grateful you were honest?

Shame the body is actually quite nice...

they may ask for it back, but in honesty by the time they have spend enough time to sort out couriers going from a customer to the shop, and payed you for it, and added it back onto the stock lists, they will have spent more time than its worth when they could have been selling products, especially with such a large company. with a smaller retailer it would be a different matter..

Every time I order from Jungletoy they always include something odd. First time they sent me some off brand Glock 18C AEP the second time they threw in a Springer Shotgun. I just ordered a 20 dollar PEQ2 from them today so who knows what will be in the package this time.

Airsoft GI. They are the KINGS of awesome perks. Ordered a set of AE Tactical Master 1911 HiCapa packages from them last year. Since I live in Hawaii, they wouldnt be able to send me the two cans of gas or the lube due to a compressed gas licence law here. What did they send me instead? THREE BAGS of .25 BBs, an extra clip for each gun (that makes a total of three!!!) and rush shipping. I totally love those guys. Their inventory isnt the most...robust, but their customer service makes up for it!

Please tell me I'm not the only person who finds this hilariously funny. 

It is funny :D

@Sonny I would do the same.

With WGC I find that they are very good but sometimes(not so often) there is something extra or as in my case wrong item, similar to the one ordered. It was a west that my friend ordered who latter discovered that the vest he got, better suited him than the one he ordered. :)

I've got a WGCshop poloshirt and speedloader. I was quite chuffed to see them in my package, not that I'll ever wear the shirt.

Same with my hat. I'll never wear it, because it's too small. But I use the speedloader all the time. I loose them quite often, so free ones are always welcome.

Well I haven't ordered from WGC but, I have order from a few other companies and got free stuff. I order from Kapowwe a while ago and I didn't add any of their free stuff. My package got delayed because of a stock problem. To make up for it they sent me a total of three speed loaders, a plastic bayonet, a cheap spring pistol, a free AK standard, and a spring M11. That was from two orders.

What the hell? Does everyone get free stuff? I don't get any free stuff! :P

I used to order from Hobby Tron when I was getting into airsoft, and they gave out a bag of super cheap .12s and a $5 springer for purchases above $60, so I guess that's "free". Once I was sent a WE hi capa instead of a KJW M9. I was going to keep it because I was sent a mid cap mag instead of a hi-cap once, but after using it for a few days, I decided it wasn't worth it. I've spent about $500 at Redwolf, but so far I've only earned enough points to get a hat and a speedloader. :(

My take-out restaurant gives me free stuff all the time. House special soup, those little pork things, extra soup, a 2 liter bottle of diet coke (I don't drink soda myself), this cool calendar, and some coasters. Oh yeah. I also get any prescription meds made some company, I forget how to spell it. Schering-Plough?

I guess I do get alot of free stuff, just not airsoft related.

Every time I order from Jungletoy they always include something odd. First time they sent me some off brand Glock 18C AEP the second time they threw in a Springer Shotgun. I just ordered a 20 dollar PEQ2 from them today so who knows what will be in the package this time.

actually i think thats a promo their doing. If you spend a certain amount of money they send you somthing.

Like many of you before me I have the infamous WGC hat's :P

I seem to get free stuff with gear orders...

Silvermans ~ '58 pattern webbing... free random electric motor with a plastic pinion (no idea what it's out of!)

Rus Military ~ AKs74u bag... came with two russian badges, no idea what they mean or what they are for but they do look pretty cool B)

Took me nearly a week to find them though as they were tucked away in the corner of the mag pouched wrapped up in a bit of Russian newspaper :)

Archived