PTS PDR-D finally. (oh yea it's also GBB)

kagami

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its the new system without the ball bearing the hop is excellent. I feel actually better than the TM.

I happily get 180ft range, center mass grouping from my LM4 ob .32s. Never got that kind of range/accuracy from any similar GBBRs with TM buckings.

On my phone my spelling will suck

Thank you again for the additional information uscmCorps.

Regarding the PDR, do you know or can you comment if PTS is considering creating integrated underbarrel accessories like the "Integrated Light Option", as originally announced for the PDR-C AEG? If that is the case, then I would also like to make a suggestion:

• Besides the optional light, I'd also like to suggest a potentially even cooler integrated PDR laser option; my reasoning for that being that these days there are many offset flashlight mounts for the upper rail which can very nicely fit a torch with an On/Off tailcap, making that setup incredibly elegant and clean, as one would be able to still ambidextrously access the ambi charging handle (something which, of course, will be much more important on the new PDR GBB), without any external pressure switch cables for lasers, etc. getting in it's way and without having to worry about two On/Off switches.

In those regards, it would be comparable to the two G&G F2000/G2010 integrated light or laser handguards or the KRISS Vector GBB, with it's light and laser options with the proprietary mounts to fit the compartment over it's barrel.

Even cooler would be an optional "Deluxe", integrated laser/light combo, all in the underbarrel portion for supreme tacticoolness :D, though that's asking far too much.

To conclude my battery of questions; regarding the Masada ERG:

• Even though it's an extremely specific question, do you know if the Masada ACR AEG barrels are compatible with the new ERG and vice versa? (I ask, because on the new catalogue it says the ERG "can be rapidly reconfigured for length");
  • Out of pure curiosity, do you know if the existing AEG lower receivers for the Masada AEG's are compatible with the new ERG gearbox/etc.? (Again, I ask because "magazine compatibility" was also mentioned on the catalog, if compatible, this could also mean that one could potentially convert the Masada ERG with the AK-type lower receiver and use it's mags on more than one gun.

Apologies for the wall of text, but seeing that that 2009 Masada ACR thread potentially had a substantial input in the creation of the juicy new goods we know today, I can't help but also use this opportunity to give my two cents. Again, I'd like to thank you for the abundance of firsthand information.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived