G&G's GEC System - The Most Advanced AEG Ever?

PureSilver

Am I the only one who simply loves the "realistic cocking sound"? Should be easy to disassemble if you want a different front-end.

Recoil-systems are sad at best, weird shaking and wrong way, far from gbbs too. Beefed-up tremors-kit is pretty fun but build it wrong and it will eat your internals.

What happened to ASAR btw? Haven't heard from em in a long while.

To me recoils are just a waste. Recoils wrong its more 'shake' than actual recoil. For the money you could buy a rock solid GHK, devilhunter mod the mags (if you want) hey presto a GBBR that will work 100% all year round.

This I do like however

on my phone, my spelling will suck

I love G&G's spirit of frontier.

It doesn't seem revolutionary but surely most advanced gaming AEG today.

There is 'K-scorpion' project in Korea. It is fully blowback EBB system which uses 'bolt carrier' as upper mechabox.

And uses fully mechanical trigger/controls. 

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/convertIframeTag.nhn?vid=BABC1ED8BCF3158E878D3E64A9008C5B093E&outKey=V1275fac4a05ce16f3709a1f9c4b3f1cb3996663e47f43a8481a1a1f9c4b3f1cb3996&width=720&height=438

Problem is, it is prototype for about 2 years and there is no update since 2013.

There is 'K-scorpion' project in Korea. It is fully blowback EBB system which uses 'bolt carrier' as upper mechabox.

And uses fully mechanical trigger/controls. 

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/convertIframeTag.nhn?vid=BABC1ED8BCF3158E878D3E64A9008C5B093E&outKey=V1275fac4a05ce16f3709a1f9c4b3f1cb3996663e47f43a8481a1a1f9c4b3f1cb3996&width=720&height=438

Problem is, it is prototype for about 2 years and there is no update since 2013.

I was always thinking about something like the K-scorpion, where the whole upper is the BCG. There is the Top shell ejector which is similar altough there is also a version without shells. But it doesn't have much recoil. Also might be similar to Real Sword's attempt?

• 1 month later...

I actually quite like the idea of this gun.

I like to upgrade the hell out of my pistols, but tend to leave my aeg's pretty much stock apart from aesthetic stuff and a decent battery.

As long as the component quality is good and the electronics are reliable, I may be in.

Archived