A full sized GBB Uzi finally?

Brigg

So i was reading through some news and came across something i must have missed before:

http://www.popularairsoft.com/news/begadi-sar-airsoft-gun-lineup-announcement

On page 5 of the catalog, there is a full sized Uzi, apparently c02 powered. There is no manufacturer listed, but i would put my money on KWC as the likeliest candidate. Unfortunately, the weapon in the picture deems to be a real Uzi, since that slot in the bolt indicates a semi-automatic variant.

However, if/when it ever is released, that would be one more gun checked off on the list of "Why doesnt anyone make that"  models.list

*IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi**IDon'tNeedAnotherUzi*

My bets are on KWC too, it just makes sense for them to do one given that they could use a lot of the parts (and expensive moulds) they're already using for the Mini UZI and they could make a 4.5mm version to sell as an airgun to increase the sales too.

If it is KWC then the price should be pretty reasonable as well, the Mini UZI retails for less than even the WE SMG-8 in the UK and the mags aren't too expensive either.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting that they're showing the wood stocked version. Also, metal front grip SLR.... Someone really likes old school weapons.

STG-58.  Not my first choice of FAL variants.  Strange it also seems to have an Aussie L1A1 carry handle (green plastic rather than black ribbed as it should).

STG-58.  Not my first choice of FAL variants.  Strange it also seems to have an Aussie L1A1 carry handle (green plastic rather than black ribbed as it should).

Maybe it's just a RS or deactivated gun they use for the catalogue, not the actual airsoft gun?

They probably just searched FAL and found a pic they liked, unaware of all the variants.

I doubt that since it's the same guy posed in front of the same backdrop with each gun. My guess is that they're mostly deactivated weapons for the photos since some of the variants are a tad obscure. "We found a FAL!! Sorta..." Still if there is a wood stock option for the uzi it would be kinda cool.

These are all real, probably not even deactivated guns. Some might just be legal civil versions of older military guns.

Don't forget the reason why they made the pics in the first place. Begadi made a deal with real gun manufacturer Schwaben Arms to use their trades. So they used Schwaben Arms guns to show what is coming up in the future. Not necessarily that *exact* gun, just the same type...

• 8 months later...

Yeah he shares a lot of things that aren't his too which is quite confusing (and obnoxious) but the reasoning behind it is all good (he just wants to share with the airsoft community).

It is only an HK custom shop right now, which is entering manufacturing with the Glock clip replica, metal stock for AY Spectre, metal slide for MGC P7M13, Glock 17L GBB, and full size WA/KWC pattern uzi,

I'm not sure how concrete that is.  From their FB.  Seems quite speculative. Certainly no prototypes/products on the verge of hitting the market like the clipdraw.

Brand <OAA> mostly will be related to Classic Airsoft Kits or Gun like P7M13 upgraded kits or with full guns, also many of pistols kits like PPK/S full metal Kit with Silencer... which will be produced at certain limited QTY and Limited Edition !

I had a look on there facebook page but the only uzi i found was a pair of western arms mini uzis. Any chance someone could post a link? Gone a bit uzi mad recently.a full size uzi will go well with my kwc and maruzen micro like a sort of uzi russian doll.

Archived