NEW KJW/GUARDER CUSTOM CZ75 SP01

CZFan

I have received an e-mail today (that was sent three days ago, as if it was delayed) and the product reference I have is of the regular item without trades. I can't find the Aplus item in the store anymore, and the pictures of the items have changed.

If I receive a regular CZ I'm going to be really . I could have ordered it in Europe, saving myself the cost of the extra shipping charge and the customs. Once it's all accounted for the cost will be around 200€, which I'd accept for the right one but not at all for the wrong gun.
The box should arrive today. We'll see.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And as I feared, the gun is the regular KJW that you can find anywhere for much less, given that I'd save in shipping AND customs. I paid 200€ for regular gun that I can find in Europe for 130€.

I recorded a video about this scam, and I'll file a PayPal claim against eHobby. Sorry HK fellas, but that's something you don't do, specially to the wrong Spaniard.

If any of you has captures of the original website with the Aplus pictures, I'd be grateful to have them.

Some quite interesting photos here http://www.wargamehk.com/cgf/viewthread.php?tid=153998 showing field strip and fitment of what I take to be RS grips on the Aplus model.

The only places still posting the Aplus model appear to be Guarder/Intruder Shop and Rainbow8, which has a very close and significant connection with Guarder.  Otherwise, they've evaporated.

And as I feared, the gun is the regular KJW that you can find anywhere for much less, given that I'd save in shipping AND customs. I paid 200€ for regular gun that I can find in Europe for 130€.

I recorded a video about this scam, and I'll file a PayPal claim against eHobby. Sorry HK fellas, but that's something you don't do, specially to the wrong Spaniard.

If any of you has captures of the original website with the Aplus pictures, I'd be grateful to have them.

Are you gonna post the vid up?

Are you gonna post the vid up?

I will wait for their answer to my Paypal claim. The video just shows me opening the package and explaining the situation with some explicit language, so I'll save that for when/if it's needed.

Wingmann, on 26 May 2016 - 11:04 AM, said:Wingmann, on 26 May 2016 - 11:04 AM, said:Wingmann, on 26 May 2016 - 11:04 AM, said:

contact them.  the more that whine about it the better.

after initial emails and them "checking on it" they went silent on mine.

so now waiting on the person who ordered from rainbow to chime in if his is legit

and yes they have changed the item pictures and put them as out of stock, at least on the ones im looking at.

EHA offered me store credit for the price difference (as I expected and suggested to them). So i consider this to be fairly resolved in my case. I did not incur extra charges like wingmann did since i vat deduct and what not.

- Their offer through Paypal was to return the item for a full reimbursement. Not acceptable since I have already spent $98 in incurred expenses that would go to waste. In the e-mail they also suggested that Paypal paid for the return shipping. Clever fellas.

- The offer that they didn't post in Paypal (but I did for them) was to keep the gun and get a $20 reimbursement, which I consider also inacceptable.

I have received an e-mail today (that was sent three days ago, as if it was delayed) and the product reference I have is of the regular item without trades. I can't find the Aplus item in the store anymore, and the pictures of the items have changed.

If I receive a regular CZ I'm going to be really ######. I could have ordered it in Europe, saving myself the cost of the extra shipping charge and the customs. Once it's all accounted for the cost will be around 200€, which I'd accept for the right one but not at all for the wrong gun.

The box should arrive today. We'll see.

www.webarchive.org see if you can find the old product page.

I've had similar issues happen as a seller, but i never abused it. Admit mistake, reimburse, update product description.

Ehobby does not care that much for end customer. You can't really do much about it. Shop somewhere else.

www.webarchive.org see if you can find the old product page.

Ehobby does not care that much for end customer. You can't really do much about it. Shop somewhere else.

I tried that, but there are no pages available about the Aplus item.

I never had a problem with eHobby until now, but this is going to be their last mistake with me. Pretending that someone else pays for your errors is not acceptable. Deceiving buyers about the items you sell is not acceptable. Sending similar items pretending all is good is not acceptable.

That's how a commercial relation (of thousands of dollars) ends.

Still waiting.  Sent by airmail May 24...

This doesn't sound good, from a shipping standpoint. I emailed them and they did confirm it is the aplus/full trades.

I see they have 3 types of shipping options. Did you opt for EMS or regular china post (1-3 weeks)?

This doesn't sound good, from a shipping standpoint. I emailed them and they did confirm it is the aplus/full trades.

I see they have 3 types of shipping options. Did you opt for EMS or regular china post (1-3 weeks)?

Hongkong Post call it E-Express, USPS are calling it First-Class Package International Service--Small Packet.

Tracking is hopeless; no updates.

EhobbyAsia finally accepted my proposal for a partial reimbursement of $65, so that's it for me about the Aplus CZ that I could NOT get. I might hunt for it somewhere else, but it seems it's been a ghost...

EhobbyAsia finally accepted my proposal for a partial reimbursement of $65, so that's it for me about the Aplus CZ that I could NOT get. I might hunt for it somewhere else, but it seems it's been a ghost...

Wingmann sorry to hear what you have to go through with ehobby, got mine from Boom as described on tin, full trades and all with Aplus and Guarder stickers on box : http://www.boomarms.com/shop/item.cfm?id=KJW-HG-SP01CO2&curr_code=USD , do email Johnny first to check availability as he does hit or miss updating his inventory.

Hongkong Post call it E-Express, USPS are calling it First-Class Package International Service--Small Packet.

Tracking is hopeless; no updates.

Gotcha. Im surprised they let you ship it that way, First company ive heard of that will regular airmail complete guns. This makes it rather affordable

I want to pull the trigger yet I want to wait till you get yours.. hrm decisions!

Still waiting.  Checked with USPS yesterday, to see if they could give better tracking info than what's available on-line.  Nothing.  Rainbow8 estimates 7-14 working days for E-Express.  So including weekends and holidays, that works out at a total of 3 weeks from the posting date--next Tuesday.  Person I spoke to at 1-800 USPS also estimated 2-3 weeks for that kind of service.  So I wait on...

So how are you guys enjoying you shadow?

Any problems?

I've put around 500 bb through it, all on co2 and so far so good.

The paint is starting to show a bit of wear and the right safety is a bit loose and that's about it.

The double action is still pretty stiff (don't really use it though)

I did try to change the hammer spring (hi-capa's fit nicely)

But a 120% while lighting the trigger a lot, didn't have enough oomph to open the valve using co2.. Maybe a 150% would do the trick?

Very happy with this gun... Just waiting for the upgrades to show up.

I should do the same real world simulated usage with this that I did with the p09. im sure it will start to fall apart quickly, on CO2.  or at least the weak parts will be located in due time.

I bought the last unit from rainbow and went with registered parcel. so now I wait. I have Co2 mags on order from redwolf, so I wait on those as well. I don't even bother with gas anymore and am all out of HPA taps. so I haven't run the one I got a while back at all.

but what I can tell so far is, RS sights look like will fit, RS grips look like will fit (on order, waiting to arrive. I could test with the hogues but im too lazy to take em off another one, and im all out of spares. I want to see if wood ones will fit and the CZC alum ones), the gun fits in the new Blackhawk serpa holsters for the CZ75 like a glove

that's all ive done really. a lot of waiting and trying to get my bearings with this new release.  I did buy a new rack to show them off tho.. im up to 12 czs (assembled and functioning). madness.

It arrived!  (Order placed May 22; "E-Express" shipping; packet delivered June 15.)

General impressions so far: a good deal heavier than the regular CZ75.  The APlus version has the engravings as shown in the photos.  I really like the cross-hatched rubber grips which appear to have authentic logos on them.  They appear to be very similar to the RS rubber grips that you can get from CZ.  They fit my hand well.  Really, errr, grippy.  I was going to get some G-10s, but now I'm rethinking that.

Confirmed that gas and CO2 mags from regular CZ75 fit in the SP-01, and vice versa.

I have CZ-USA Cocobolo RS grips on the regular '75, and they fitted perfectly (perhaps even better!) on the SP-01.

Photos coming when I get some better light.

More Impressions.  It's oozing with lubricant.  I wipe off around the twin safeties, and almost immediately it's back.

Slide take-down.  I failed to get the outer barrel out of the slide.  I'm assuming it's possible without removing the BBU, but it's certainly not easy.  When you angle out the outer barrel, it hits the loading prong on the nozzle by about 1mm or so.  I tried to force it a little, at which point you start grinding the end of the outer barrel against the hole in the front of the slide, and you start bending downwards the (plastic) loading prong.  So I relented.

Also, the spring guide is not easy to get back in, again because of the length of it and the angle it goes in at. I found by rotating it almost in place, it eventually worked itself over to the small hole in the front of the slide.  But again this is not something I'd want to do in a hurry/under field conditions.

Archived