Marushin P210-6 is out!

hhsohn

It's on gunsnguys.com. It comes with hard case, but they only have one pic of the pistol. Also no info on weight or FPS. Looks nice, but it better be worth the price that they're asking for it...

Anyone bleeding edge early adopters out there? :)

The price indeed looks a tad upbeat, considering that their Silver Automag GBB comes with a case too and it´s only slightly more expensive than the P210.

Too bad though, that it´s a 8mm. Otherwise would seem nice and interesting gun. I seriously doubt Marushin´s blowback mech is built to last extensive hardcore skirmishing, but for collecting & plinking it might be cool. Anyone have real first hand info on Marushin´s new blowbacks? The Automags have been in the market long enough, I´m sure someone has already tried one?

Comments from a friend in Taiwan.

The Marushin Sig P210-6 is out here in Taiwan already. I haven't the chance to take a look at it. But speaking with a more experienced store owner, he's not too optimistic until he see it in action. Mostly he is worried about the longevity of the internal parts. Since this is shooting 8mm, one would probably use a higher gas. He said, it would be pretty hard to get replacement parts. And that stopped me short..................... 

Price is like 165 dollars. And that'll be too rich for my blood if it'll end up as a display piece.

But I'll be sure to find out more info on it since I'm waiting for their springfield 1911 8mm series.

From WGC:

Built Material - ABS

Magazine Capacity - 8 ( 8mm )

Length - 213mm

Barrel Length - /

Weight - 670g

Muzzle Velocity: 140-160FPS ( with 0.34g 8mm BB bullet )

System - Gas Blow Back / Hop Up

Package Include ( Gun, Magazine, Manual, BBs, Carrying Case)

And at $142, the price seems pretty reasonable to me, considering the amount of detail of this piece and its GBB :)

Seems a little light weighing in at just 670g.

Being nearly 300g lighter than real unloaded P210-6, that is slight disappointment.

I don´t know wheter Marushin intends to expand their GBB lineup, but a Bren Ten GBB would make me fairly happy. Even if it were 8mm...

Well, the 210's a bit of a departure, no-one's made one for eons!

With all the moulds around for a Bren Ten, why not make a GBB? I remember reading on the Bren Ten site that the Marushin was so realistically designed that the real steel top end fitted the frame.

Cheers.

I'll have to get this gun when it hits PEUSA. It was my weapon of choice in Garry's mod - Post Apoc RP 1.2 :P Afterall it is the only way I can get my loadout simillar to what I use in game.

160 fps with .34 BBs ?!? That's just 0.4 Joule! A bit on the low side, isn't it ? Even some springers have more. So what would this gun be good for ? You can't use it in games as it uses 8mm BBs and it's to weak for target shooting. Display only ? :blink:

the automag 8mm had a lot of issues with it not firing the bb out and loading a lot into the chamber leading to a shotgun effect. I'll probably pick one of these up if spare mags are available... the 210 has been on my to do list since I got this issue of combat!

sig210.jpg

Those mags are in short supply...I tried to get some for the P210 I am getting today and they said they are out.

Okay as you can see there it is.

DSC01250.JPG

Build quility for a Marushin GBB...actually quite high IMHO. It wields like a CZ75 and the grip is quite comfortable for me.

The ran a quick battery of tests using Green Gas.

In 75 degree ambient temps, using a radar chrono.

The .27 Round shot at 266fps, and it hooked up slightly at 12 meters.

With the .34 weight round it shot 257fps and dropped noticeable at 12 meters. I would say a .30 8mm would be ideal for it...but no such round exists.

Archived