Star M14 sopmod

noodels

They're coming soon, so no one is carrying them yet.

And EBR and SOPMOD stocks aren't the same thing...some of those M14 guys will get all up in arms if you confuse the two.

Depending on price, I may well get the solid stock EBR.

Wow, didn't realise they were making EBR's too. Could be a good seller for them too if they manage to sell it at a cheaper price then a TM with kit installed.

Its a star, yeah right. :D

I think its pretty cool that they scrapped their old design and went with a marui compatible base.

I really dig the m4 stock EBR, i would imagine they may beat G&P to the market with that model.

They're very nice, but unfortunately I can't see there being any chance that they'll perform as well as a TM dead wombat with no arms, and being a STAR AEG, will almost certainly come with a price tag that make the USS Kittyhawk seem like small change. Then, it'll break, and the only replacements for the proprietary internals will be the exact same items from STAR, with the same horrific price..

Fixed.

Really wanted the sopmod m14 ever since i got into airsoft, but the full auto onlyness, the proprietary gearsets and the rare as rooster teeth mags really put me off. If theyve fixed all these issues, i would buy it even if it was 400 quid +

im so buying that sopmod

the first version was fantastic

that EBR MOD1 seems nice too...

excited! i love star!

-Joe

I thought we cleared that up =/

First version was keek.

Although in fairness I really like that folding stock EBR it looks cool.

Archived