Cyma new Releases!

Frontiers

Cyma released CM036A a wooden edition basically of their CM036 AKM was released 3 days ago,

basically same as CM036 but with $40-$50USD more high retail price i assume could be bit cheaper but around there. CM121 their new version of Desert Eagle will come with Blowback and Metal Slide(Metal body and metal gearbox(V2) same as in CM030 pistol) release date is said to be end of this month (April) their other new additions where released bit earlier CM200 (Cheaper and more durable version of their old AK-47 design with plastic body and plastic gearbox) i keep you posted and if you want to ask anything about Cyma products, i will be happy to answer to them.

Jake

Blowback AEP?

Gunner says "Fixed Metal Slide and outer barrel", which seems more likely, but I hope you're right...

Cheers.

Factory told me today that it has Blowback, but im sure until its released we dont know for sure, but thats what they told me.

Jake

Is CYMA redesigning their line of plastic body and plastic gearbox AEGs?

Cyma released CM036A a wooden edition basically of their CM036 AKM was released 3 days ago,

basically same as CM036 but with $40-$50USD more high retail price i assume could be bit cheaper but around there. CM121 their new version of Desert Eagle will come with Blowback and Metal Slide(Metal body and metal gearbox(V2) same as in CM030 pistol) release date is said to be end of this month (April) their other new additions where released bit earlier CM200 (Cheaper and more durable version of their old AK-47 design with plastic body and plastic gearbox) i keep you posted and if you want to ask anything about Cyma products, i will be happy to answer to them.

Jake

Is CYMA redesigning their line of plastic body and plastic gearbox AEGs?
To be honest, i dont understand why they do that as they have made so many AK-47 already :P in my mind should be time to move on already but they still made one AK-47 (CM.200) why is beyond me.

Jake

I do like the look of the D-Eagle. I have the Double Eagle USP and my bro has the CYMA Glock and in me and my bros opinion they are great. we both have GBB pistols but with living in Scotland the chances of getting a game with them are limited

I always like to see more AEP lovelyness :D

And heres a pic from Cobra Airsoft of the Deasert Eagle if you havnt seen it

post-37906-1207210815_thumb.jpg

I do like the look of the D-Eagle. I have the Double Eagle USP and my bro has the CYMA Glock and in me and my bros opinion they are great. we both have GBB pistols but with living in Scotland the chances of getting a game with them are limited

I always like to see more AEP lovelyness :D

And heres a pic from Cobra Airsoft of the Deasert Eagle if you havnt seen it

post-37906-1207210815_thumb.jpg

ill believe that picture is from CM018a2 :P there is only one picture of that gun and its not that :P they just posted the old pic haha. I believe this is the only picture available of the real deal CM.121 no have samples outside yet.

Jake

ill believe that picture is from CM018a2 :P there is only one picture of that gun and its not that :P they just posted the old pic haha. I believe this is the only picture available of the real deal CM.121 no have samples outside yet.

Jake

Easy thing to do. The guns look exactly the same :D Well Cobra Airsoft say its the CM.121

Especialy when these factories print "got/vternment / mill restriceted use only" on their mental bodies :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mental indeed.

Sweet! Look at the Deagle's box, it features ULTRA COOL STYLING! obviously, this is a must-have.

CM121 says 'spring operated' on the box (top left).

Yet it has a charger.

Curious.

Indeed, I think they just mean it's powered by a spring, or it's just a mess up.

Mental indeed.

Sweet! Look at the Deagle's box, it features ULTRA COOL STYLING! obviously, this is a must-have.

Indeed, I think they just mean it's powered by a spring, or it's just a mess up.

Its still not ready so i only can figure that the box is not made yet, its kind of interesting to see few places selling it already even the damn gun is not ready for sale, (Cobraairsoft and few others) what if the gun is late? imagine sending money to there and there is no actual gun what to sell :( no good business like that. Its like hit and run in my eyes sell something that does not exist.

Jake

i got some information about the CM121 today, they made a trial run beta series like a month ago (Not many pcs) for that but it didnt work out too good why they delayed the release of that model but Factory spokesperson said that they sold those trial beta versions to HK with discount offcourse, so whoever buys those i suggest caution on them :P could be pretty crappy ones and surely not the final version which could explain the "No Blowback" txt in couple places, they said Blowback should be included in the final product but atleast a month away still not finished.

Cyma have some new releases, sorry for late post but last 3 days i had big problems to enter Arnies, looks like Chine govirmint blocked this site, so please dont talk about any kind of unrest inside Chine ;) ok, as they are watching and if they see anything what i read then they block it.

CM039C Full Metal version will retail in HK for about $100USD

CM042 AK-47 Full Metal with Wooden Handguards and Stock, same Gearbox as CM036 Retail price also high $100+ expensive models

Enjoy Arnies Exlusive! Release date imminent, so in the next 2 weeks i could guess you can see them in Hong Kong retailers shops

Archived