Mad Bull Robinsons' Arms XCR

OverKiller93

I like the look of the XCR. It's like the blasphemous child from a three way gang-bang between a SCAR, an Armalite and a FAL. :D

lol. Exactly what I was thinking.

Nobody seems to want the real thing...who is going to want this? Not me, I'll take an Ultimax, or SPR SCAR, or a Massoud.

Couldn't agree with you more about the the Massoud. It is such a sexy beast. I'm surprised it doesn't get mentioned more often.

Love that stock.

W00t, I had a thread going on this a good couple of months ago, I also sent robinson a email, regarding an Airsoft version, the response was then:

"The Airsoft makers have not approached us yet.

Sincerely,

Alex Robinson

Manager

Robinson Armament Co."

I guess they have now :D

Picture very related:

lolwhatgun.gif

Nobody seems to want the real thing...who is going to want this? Not me, I'll take an Ultimax, or SPR SCAR, or a Massoud.

I agree with you about the Ultimax - ME WANT ULTIMAX NOW!!!!

But have to disagree about the SCAR - the XCR should have won that contract... "Massoud"??? Do you mean the MagPull/Bushmaster Masada/ACR? If so, totally agree!

I liked the XCR when it first came out, but it looks a bit like yesterday's news now. I'd rather see an M96 Expedition Rifle from RA.

:D

so hang on - everybody constantly moans about the repetition of airsoft models, m4 after m4, AK after Ak, just with different furniture. then theres news that madbull might actually make something individual and different enough to warrant it not being called an M4, and everybody bitches that they want something else instead ?

Just out of curiosity, what is King Arms' link to Madbull? I know King arms has a DD metal body out (I have one of them...with a very low serial number), and I thought that it was officially licensed. I only ask because I was looking around on the ISGK website when I noticed this: http://www.isgk.org/distributors.php . At the bottom of the page, it says "For King Arms" which leads me to believe that they have access to this licensing deal as well. Anyone know what's going on?

The reason for that is that Alex Robinson donated money to Mitt Romney, then posted a defense of Romney's anti-2nd Amendment record on his website. Gun owners don't forget.

Actually, if you check out their webpage, the gun is totally modular when you are buying one, can choose from all sorts of stocks. That metal folding one looks a bit rough, I bet you will feel the kick in it ;)

It can also chamber the AK rounds ammirite?

so hang on - everybody constantly moans about the repetition of airsoft models, m4 after m4, AK after Ak, just with different furniture. then theres news that madbull might actually make something individual and different enough to warrant it not being called an M4, and everybody bitches that they want something else instead ?

Fair comment Weasel. But you know airsofters - we're never satisfied. :P

But seriously, it is nice to see something different - but I think its also a fair comment that the XCR is a bit of an odd choice. I suspect that it was a decision driven primarily by RA hoping to use this as a means of re-couping some the costs of developing the real-steel rifle.

Nonetheless, I'd have much rather seen an airsoft version of the Stoner-look-alike M96 Expedition Rifle. ;)

Hmm, I might have to clone this when it comes out...

Oh wait...

Seriously though, it'll be a neat kit if/when it comes out. To bad the XCR wasn't that popular for a variety of reasons. Although I suppose that doesn't stop airsofters from picking up guns that are never used in the real world... bless this sport.

• 2 years later...

Archived