Power Edge USA back online 8-8-08!

Connery

To those of you who have been long awaiting the return of Power Edge USA, I bring you good news. The online retail shop will be online and accepting orders again on Friday, August 8, 2008. We are looking forward to serving you all once again, and hope for your continued patronage. If you have any questions pertaining to the website, please feel free to e-mail us at sales@poweredgeusa.com, and we will be sure to answer your questions abruptly.

Our hours of operation have changed, we will now be open on Tuesday to Friday from 11:00am to 8:00pm, and on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am to 8:00pm! Orders can be made at any time, but will only be processed during these hours. Please note, shipments will only occur from Tuesday to Fridays, and that times listed are Hawaii Standard Time (HST -10 hours GMT).

We have updated our selection of products to include the line of Tokyo Marui tanks, as well as various real steel optics and parts! We are an authorized EOTech Dealer, so if you are looking for an EOTech at a great price, look no further! We have a busy week ahead of us, we must get ready for you all!

*fruitcage* yeah!! :D

Power Edge USA has always been my favorite US retailer and I just about soiled myself with delight when I saw you guys were coming back! No other US retailer has ever came close to matching you guy's selection of rare and unique parts, and your prices are pretty much the same as the Hong Kong retailer prices (sometimes cheaper) but without the ridiculous shipping costs that come with HK retailers.

So *fruitcage* yeah! I'm overjoyed to hear you're coming back online! :D

The Badger's just curious, but why did they close/go offline?

We didn't have the manpower to support the the amount of orders that were being made and run daily operations in the storefront. We decided to take a few months off to reorganize to better provide services for our customers.

Are you still going to be offering that flat rate shipping deal ?

UPS Flat Rate shipping will be available for purchases of $50 or more. We also provide UPS Ground and UPS 2nd Day Air, if you need it right away. ;)

For more information, you can check the website. If you guys have any questions, feel free to e-mail us using the Contact Us menu.

Archived