UKSF Loadouts

Belladonna

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting a picture of someone wearing kneepads possibly upside down doesn't mean that yours aren't, it just means that his are as well!

Tom, look closer...

My kneepads have the holes on the upper side, and the "Hellstorm" marks could be read in the right sense (as the ones wearing by the lying UKSF lad of my link)...

I'd say I didn't wear my kneecaps upside down...

(BTW who cares about my kneepads are upside down or not...? tongue.gif )

Right, as I've said before, basically who cares about the supposed upside down kneepads...?

But if you're so concerned about it, you can mail Blackhawk to warn them they've got an upside down pic on their website...

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Advanced-Tactical-Knee-Pads-v1,164,9.htm

Please, can now we talk about something more interesting...? wink.gif

does anyone know where i could find some "80s pattern webbing vest". ive only seen places with them displayed, but nowhere actually hasthem for sale. looking at some old pictures of SAS around the late 80s and early 90s it shows them wearing the vest under their PLCE webbing. apparently it's to carry their escape and evasion kit.

does anyone know where i could find some "80s pattern webbing vest". ive only seen places with them displayed, but nowhere actually hasthem for sale. looking at some old pictures of SAS around the late 80s and early 90s it shows them wearing the vest under their PLCE webbing. apparently it's to carry their escape and evasion kit.

If you're talking about this

http://konstipation.com/stuff/walt/sas/oman/431_1113901987_3.jpg

Silverman's in London is your place...

Good work Chatham, green kit at its very best...! Simple & effective...

At the end of June I'll attend a mil-sim that is based on a joint US-UK SF operation against white-powder barons in a "certain south-american country".

I'll sport a loadout very similar to this one, but I'm planning to bring my Minimi rather than L119 because the event rules say that rifles could go in with max. 600 BB each, but squad gunners could have until 5000 BB...

chathams kneepads are upside down.

i jest. chatham, thats a great loadout, very similar to the one im working on. however, yours is from a more recent period than mine. me and a friend are trying to get UKSF loadouts together, and hope to eventually get a fire team togther.

although im pretty sure what all the kit is, can you give me a kit list?

S95 Combats

Modded Ops vest w/ not approved, not BA used snipers tape

Merrel hikers

Casio watch

Triangle Bandage headband

Air Support Rucksack(not shown)

L119A1

P226

I think that was it. It was a real simple kit with no fanfare.

thanks chatham. i think the simplicity of it is great, and lends itself to the sort of work SF would be doing on green ops. may i ask why it is important that you used "not approved sniper tape"?

Someone made note, took the ###### out, of my use of a different kind of gaffers tape some pages back. It's a more green and less olive, but I use it for work, along with this stuff. It's stronger, and lasts longer(notably so in wetness) than the other stuff, so, that's why I use it.

Archived