UKSF Loadouts

Belladonna

Any ideas how these are being set up? Granted personal preference and the like but are there any common parts such as barrel lengths/stocks/accessories that you know of?

Cheers

Yeah, needs to know! Stock config especially.

And can some please explain to me just why I sold my VFC HK416....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surefire left side, PEQ right side, down grip and/or harris bipod (personal preference) on the bottom. Sorry i cant be more specific with models but us soldiers are notoriously vague when it comes to issued kit. Barrels in 14.5 and 11 inch varieties, stock is standard collapsible one with convex or concave butt pad. Suppressors as the mission dictates.

Optics are still acogs as far as im aware.

Darkchild

Suffice to say, he works in the same place I do.

I've not asked him who he borrowed that from to pose for the picture, but it wouldn't have been his issue weapon (let's be honest the grip alone pretty much gives it away).

Ah that explains it, thanks.

Darkchild if you're allowed to tell us what was the verdict on that pretty little LMT thing you were testing out a while back?

Be more specific please, i trial a lot of kit.

And Darkchild could you ask you co if you can post some pics of the hk416 please if it is not breaking opsec please.

thanks

matt

No. telling you what their kit looks like is one thing, taking pictures of it is another. especially when it is still in the trial phase.

Darkchild

The one you posted pics of here - http://www.arniesair...7entry2280237

If you mean "LMT" as in the LM7, the 7.62 Marksmans rifle, that's been officially adopted already as the L129A1, I believe as a UOR. It's been all over the news and various military forums.

If you mean the little LWRC M6 thingy, god alone knows, that was part of "another trial" and there haven't been any details about that at all!

Archived