Emos...

soadrocker856

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Can you believe these creeps walk the halls of my school?

Walk?

While a greenhouse dweller such as myself should not really throw stones, one would expect that they would be happier knuckling along nervously, in case Cro Magnon Man jumps out from behind a water fountain and does them one with flint axe.

Poor things seem to have a perpetual deer-caught-in-the-headlights look to them, as if they are taking caffine intravenously. Just direct them to the nurse and she will protect them from the bad cavemen.

Argh, emos aren't so bad, I have a days worth of emo kit in my wardrobe and I like Mika and MCR. To be honest, rather an emo than a chav.

What I don't understand though is why all these emo kids have to be such *beep*'s. Pish posh as far as I am concerned.

If more than 7 people demand it I will post a picture of me in an emo pose :)

Oh be quiet old man, your powers are useless compared to mine.  ;)

*wheeze*

Don't make me destroy you

*wheeze*

Well I was sitting at a table in a club and I thought it was the girl next to me rubbing my leg, turned out it was the guy opposite. :yikes:

Oh, that was you? Errr, sorry about that... :P

Oh god emo's. How I hate them. My school is dense with them. According to my friends poll 1-6 students is emo(please feel sorry for me). They have the piercings and girl jeans. They have to be the lowest form of human life on this planet. What a waste of life emo's are. I lose brain cells everytime I see one in my halls.

Emos... bunch of fruitcages.

I still don't get how physical pain relieves your "internal" pain.

They should go and play paintball with frozen pbs for pain!

It's a para-suicidal behaviorism. A way of asking for help without asking for help: That is to say, that they don't want help and they do want to die/hurt themselves (but they need help). If I could remember anything about CP&R (basically reprogramming criminal thought), I'd go more in depth. But I can't. So I shan't.

Speaking of which, I need to get a paper on Probation & Parole Home Visits together....

one of the little womans friends has to live with one, her little brother has freekin dodgy as hell half long half short jet black hair, wears jet black jeans and teeshirts with skulls on, matched with a bright pink playboy belt and bright pink converse trainers and sits up all night drinking neat vodka and crying over the end of armageddon

jackass, just wait till one manages to sneak into the white house or ten downing street. the medical profession will be done away with and we will all have to sit cutting ourselves until the pain goes away, futurama style suicide booths will become a reality, but worst of all, it will become acceptable for a straight guy to wear make up and pink playboy clothes in public, oh god, wheres those suicide booths.....

Currently there is something of a turf war going on between a group of Emo Gothic Lolita lassies and the Uni's Cheerleaders which, on one occasion descended into a mass costumed girlie fight.

The phrases 'HDDvideo' 'conduct unbecoming of faculty', 'voyeurism', 'selling tickets' and 'kleenex' suddenly float into view.

Only in Japan....

oh god, wheres those suicide booths.....

Sadly, we probably would not get the suicide option - just some "cut yer arms up scarification booth"

Still, as silly as it sounds, when you have to deal with a student who you know to be an exceptional kid with blood streaming down her arms because she thinks that she'll never learn English properly (and tells me in good English as well), puts a different slant on things. Perception and reality are rarely the same thing. :(

Same with my current SO (the lassie in the avatar). Actors tend to be Emo at some time or other, but these Takarazuka types can really go off on one. it worries me.

oh ive seen that, one of the lads at my school a few years ago got told he was going to pass his science exam with no trouble because he was one of the brightest pupils the teacher had ever seen, the guy went home and carved himself up because of the pressure.....

life would be so much easier if everyone took a leaf out of my book, "if you try and you fail you are better than 90% of the population because you tried, if you didnt try, then it obviously wasnt important"

christ, sometimes im so laid back the blood rushes to my head

Archived