VFC SCAR Pics

dismemberd

The markings on the CA SCAR are worthless and making some assumptions based on earlier releases I can't see how any other manufacturer can come close VFC when it comes to aesthetics. Who cares if the gearbox isn't perfect, it's easier to buy new gears or pistons than to CNC a new upper and getting the correct finish and markings. That said, none of my VFC guns have ever disappointed me in the gearbox department and if I were to get a SCAR I'd not even look at CA and Stars would have to be pretty darn cheap and good to be considered by me.

VFC guns are really pretty great, and I'm not sure where you guys got that VFC have bad internals on them. True, the hopup is not Marui spec., but they really seem to be pretty good. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that VFC will release a Tan and a Black version like CA, but I have a hunch they will be much better quality than the CA. I'm not quite sure about how good STAR's quality is, but the internals on the VFC will be at least as good as STAR's. I'm going to say that if you want a SCAR, you should probably wait to see if VFC or STAR's version is better, as I was faily unimpressed with CA's.

If you've got the money to buy VFC, go ahead and do so.  Let us know how it works.  For me, the CA SCAR looks great and shoots great (once the tappet plate was fixed <_< )

Check out this

to see how to strip down the SCAR.

Can your SCAR do the strip down as the one shown on the video?

That's sad to know you already get the SCAR before VFC coming out.

I think the price of VFC SCAR are not much different as CA.

The Black and Tan will be available. But I prefer color in WHITE for my Star War..... Haha...

After seeing VFC's attention to detail and STAR's lower receiver/stock/EGLM colouring I must say I'm very dissappointed in Classic Army. It is obvious that they didn't take the time that they needed to with it, they got greedy and wanted to come out first (time wise) in the SCAR airsoft arms race. While I love my CA SCAR, I must say that I am very tempted at selling it at this point and waiting for the VFC, but outlook doubtful.

The fact that the CA scar uses a superior hopup (as far as we know) means ill most likely be buying the CA over the VFC.

Standard m4 hopups are by far the worst designed units known to airsoft.

Im crossing my fingers and hoping that the VFC scar uses a proprietary hopup that surpasses the performance of the standard m4. Only time will tell.

Archived