top 10 most dangerous toys of all time

twiglet

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! that is classic! talk about overbearing mothers. their children are gonna grow up to be such dependant little pu$$ies :P

in all honesty, if a 10 yr old kid is dumb enough to do some of the things they say have been done that resulted in death (shoving hot melted pieces of plastic used to make toy bugs down their throats) then they have quite a few problems already

Toy Number [Legitimate Threat?]

10. Yes - Fix the pedal dumbass toy companies!

9. No - Simply don't point or shoot it at your friends stupid!

8. No - Refer to reason nine.

7. Yes - Must I even explain...

6. Yes - Make the caps safe you ballsack toy companies!

5. Yes - Plastic bottle rockets with blonde hair...

4. No - If some little *beep* doll starting biting me, I would be smashing that thing on the table with my free hand - little *badgeress* try and bite my finger now!

3. Yes - Suffocating people on their down time = no cool me friend.

2. WHAT THE *fruitcage* ARE YOU JOKIN' ME?

1. No - Refer to reason nine.

my sister had a skydancer... then my mum baught me the "boys" version.... some kind of spaceman with spinning wings.

The only way you got hurt was if you were TRYING to get hurt.

same with the lawn darts, but we never had them.

Sorry but that list is a little mixed up.

Runaway motorcycles, more dangerous that hair eating dolls.

Caps that are basically scaled down explosives, more dangerous than spinning dolls which are less dangerous than RC helicopters(Don't make me explain that one)

Radioactive materials, more dangerous than lawn darts, hammocks, spinning dolls, cap guns, cannons, toy motorcycles, hair eating dolls, normal darts, chainsaws, assault rifles, fire, AIDS, stingrays, sex drugs rock n' roll, violent movies, family guy, racism, the KKK, katanas, tantos, any various samurai weapon, guns, airsoft guns, bb guns, and in some ways lead painted trains.

All those other things can be healed easily, radiation will seriously *fruitcage* you up, for good.

Yes, to be fair living in an area with a granite strata near the surface will expose you to more radiaion that playing with that toy.

Unless you eat the emitter.

I got bored walking to pick up my lawn darts so I tied a piece of elastic to them to help me get them back and ended up with one in my leg.

Top stupidity there.

im shocked those shoes with the wheels hidden in the soles that seem to be the sraze right now, ive heard of at least 4 kids rolling in to the path of oncoming traffic with one death so far, i fail to see how a hair and finger gnawing cabbage patch kid is more dangerous than rolling out infront of moving cars lol

id love one of those cabbage patch kids, attach it to the Missus hair while she's sleeping... the stuff of nightmares!!!

id love one of those cabbage patch kids, attach it to the Missus hair while she's sleeping... the stuff of nightmares!!!

:rofl:

I agree on the heelys though, imagine if the wheels sprung down on those while you were walking up/down a set of stairs! >_<

I believe that "toy" set was made during the 20s or 30s, when there was no TV.

This toy was quite popular, if I read correctly (from a PopSci mag).

Apparently, the dangers of radiation are now more known then in the past...

You're right on the lack of knowledge back in the day. It's been reported (history channel nerd, give me a break) that the US thought you could simply wash radiation off with soap and water (we dropped an a-bomb near a fleet and "washed" the radiation off of what didn't sink.

Begin jokes insisting Americans are not all too bright.

Archived