HK21 and P90 Metal kits by GB-tech

0nslaught

From Airsoft-News.eu

"Interesting news straight from Taiwan. Small conference on Taiwan took place several days ago, where GB-Tech presented several new products. Our anonymous source from Taiwan send in pictures with description. Please note that at this time confirmation of these releases are pending. Pictures were take by mobile phone:

Two interesting products were revealed: HK21 MG conversion kit for Marui G3 and P90 metal kit, which allows installation of the "real optics."

gbtech_news_taiwan_2609.jpg

Makes sense, the P90 kit is old and I haven't seen them use the GB-Tech brand name for quite some time.

im sure there was more from this series of pics too, used to be on the old arnies frontpage and on demonworx custom gun site.

I wouldnt hold your breath for this one :P

I agree the forearm + barrel look too fat, but it just might be that both are too short

I don't think the barrel is too fat - I think it's a case of the forearm/barrel jacket not being the correct diameter, or something. Maybe it's just because the photo quality isn't that great, and everything is still in shiny metal. Compare with this picture of Real-Steel HK21 from HK-Pro:

hk21e.jpg

It's really disappointing that they haven't done the clubfoot buttstock though.

By the way, I had an email from GB-Tech about almost a year ago saying that they were going to release their HK21 in 2007. So it could be for real, at last...

Archived