King Arms M4 Metal Body Kits

uscmCorps

Ohhh SNAP! I didn't expect to see this, but considering how much King Arms has done with aftermarket AEG M4 parts, this is a pretty logical move for them:

From Airsoft-News.EU:

I'm getting a bit tired from Tokyo Marui this and Tokyo Marui that. Thankfully, King Arms announced high quality metal bodies with Colt, Olympic Arms, Bushmaster, Navy Seals, Daniel Defense, Troy and Noveske markings (several names from this list are trademarked for use in airsoft). Click to supersize, technical data are on the picture itself. I'm willing to speculate that King Arms replica of M4A1/M16 is not that far away...

kingarmsbodies1210ag5.th.jpg

[Click the pic!]

Personally, I'm pretty excited about this. I love the Bushmaster, Noveske logos that G&P had on the left hand side of their metal body kits, but I hated the superfluous logos that G&P decided the bodies needed on the right hand side of the receiver. It looks like King Arms is doing this right, according to how the RS counterparts look.

Other nice features that I love about these King Arm bodies: the bolt catch! Looks to be the same design as that of the VFC HK416. A semi working bolt catch is hawt! Also, the breakdown of the body appears to be the same or similar as that of G&P MBKs. And the connector compartment is an interesting move on their part.

Thumbs up King Arms! You've got my money coming your way!!!

No info about price yet, but I'm guessing based on past MSRPs of King Arm products relative to other competitors' prices, it'll either be around the same as that of G&P MBKs (about $100), maybe more, probably less. Although, KA's MBKs have added features that might offset the cost to be a little higher. We'll have to wait and see.

Here's some pics of the different receivers they will be offering:

* Colt (HAWT!)

* FN

* Olympic Arms

* Bushmaster (I can't believe they f'ed this one up by putting the Blackwater trades on the right side! WTF!?!!)

* US Navy

* Daniel Defense (Xtra HAWT!)

* Troy

* Noveske (Done right)

I'd love to see them do a decent Stag Arms receiver. But for now... I NEED that Noveske MBK!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if anyones curious, took me about 6-7 hours to switch the bushmaster king arms mbk onto my jg m4 cqb. very nice quality metal body, i just f'ed some stuff on it, gotta take it apart and redo the hop up, tore the bucking, but it still shoots just fine for now.

i also gotta find a way to tighten the selector switch down more, it sticks up on the spring side noticably more.

Archived