• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I gots an idea...! Make part of the AA homepage background a non-visible button,so everyone cant see it but only people that know where it is can see it. No one who isnt allowed will even know. All the people that are to join it are invited by private e-mail and are told to STRICTLY not say anything about it. There fore no one that wasnt suposed to know about it knows about it. Kinda like delta force was supposed to be, its there you dont know its there but untill you get invited and all the other un-invitedes dont know about it. Keep mods out and if you start acting out then they just filter the forum, when you click the secret button, it says YOU CAN Not Enter. They might get a new name but then it will take them 10 rep pnts and 500 posts to get back in. Call It Forum: 51 Roswell or some other ###### like that

• 5 months later...
Hehe, guess what?  Rumor has it that such sub-forum has already been created, but you need 1000 postcount and 50 rep point to be "made", and it's invisible to other members. ;)  Talk about flaming...

Ok, I'm just kidding, or am I? :rolleyes:

No Comment ;)

Pfffft, you guys can't lie for wibble.

Unless you post an honest screenie that has not been tampered.

Well there's now an old codgers room setup ;)

There you go, Jebus, you have Arnie's word on that now, (and we all know Arnie never lies ;) ) though we really don't need to prove anything to you. Believe it or not, it's all up to you. ;)