Meister: Glock 17

realsteel

"More details about copy of Marui Glock 17 clone, courtesy of Yul. It appears that its introduction is imminent:

- manufacturer is not from China, but it is Hong Kong based

- slide is aluminium die cast

- two versions will be available: export version (EU/UK) without trades and domestic version with full Glock trades

- it is a close copy of Marui's products

- diameter of inner barrel is 6,08 mm

- fully compatible with Marui Glock 17

- silver version will be also available."-Airsoft EU

thumb_meister_glock_1411.jpg

hong kong eh?? It'll most likely be much more reliable than the Bell pistols...but i worry about the price (I'm guessing and probably hoping it'll probably be worth equivalent to a stock marui)

I like how they have engraved trademarks though. This may become my fourth glock..and i dont even prefer glocks o_0

If these are reasonably priced I may buy two silver slided ones for a Bad Boys II set up.

With any luck it will be possible to order these with full trades from Hong Kong.

I am curious to see confirmation of whether these are compatible with TM G17 mags though.

Wait, why does the UK version not have trades? Thought it was only the US that had issues with trades mainly?

It's UK/EU model, not just UK. Glock is European firearm manufacturer. Ergo: No reason to ###### in the manufacturer's morning cereal to find out that all shipments are summarily confiscated and destroyed.

• 4 months later...

I've just bought one of these, from the supplier at my local site (andysairsoft.co.uk) and its a very nice pistol.

Really crisp blowback, trademarks look great and the power is very nice aswell.

Has a nice addition of some glowing sites to aid aiming in low light conditions which will come in handy for the next night game ;)

It looks very realistic, is a little lighter than the HFC ones i tried, but im assuming the slide is a little heavier since it kicks harder.

Archived