could it be true?

dirty mao

if it is 65 quid, they're obviously trying to take sales from the KJW/KWA glock series, especially the 23 and 19 respectively.

to my knowledge it will be by far the cheapest TM GBB. although the glocks have metal parts, is anybody going to buy the plastic SIG instead ??

Looks like a nice bit of kit, I think the rail makes it look more purposeful somehow. A must have for me I'm afraid :D , but I'll wait to see how it's priced at WGC or DEN - Endo are charging $85 on a pistol & 2 mags for shpping to Europe. I only paid $47 on my mk23 and 2 mags from WGC and it's at least 250g heavier.

That's why the good Lord invented the Dremel, actually Albert J. Dremel did.. but you get the idea.

It's not the dremmeling that'd worry me. It's the filling, sanding and painting.

Having said that, I suppose it might be possible to dremel the rail off, emery the frame smooth and then polish it back to the original finish.

If, as stated here, they're £65 I might buy one just to try it.

Looks excellant, i cant wait. Ive got a tanaka p220 which i love but it doesnt work very well, so the marui should be the most awesome skirmish pistol, cheap, reliable and looks friggin cool. Cant wait to get a metal slide and get rid of the rail :)

I'll be ringing marui airsoft to reserve mine on tuesday :)

what happened to the £65 price tag? :(

I think the £65 refered to the Endoshoji price ($125) converted back into sterling (not including shipping and VAT/Import Duty). With Endo's shipping ($40) and taxes estimated at 22% it works out at about £106. It could be more or less than that though depending how hit and miss HM Customs & Excise are :blink:

Archived