G&G m14's are SHIPPING!

Magsz

ive already seen impressions with TC M14's from the past couple of years - in photos, aside from maybe colour differences, i dont think its going to make alot of difference.

if people get Troys or Sage EBR's, then i'll sit up and take notice..

Im still waiting for the TM, yes, trademarks make all the difference for me :(

Plus the TM one has some super new feature that nobody knows about... I'd like one but I haven't been able to play as much lately, so I'm not going to throw money away unless I'm going to really get something out of it. :D

I'm not so sure it will be cheaper. It's full-metal for one, and it's going to be pretty premium when it comes out. Somebody here has already speculated it'll be around the PSG-1 price range.

Only time will tell for sure.

if you think about it, TM already make a "full metal" aeg- the AUG.

it has metal in practically every part of the external body that the real steel has, so why should TM carry on using ABS?

makes no sense to me, I tells ya...

I'm wondering if its a percentage thing- the AUG does have a large amount of ABS on it, despite all the metal, so maybe its to do with the amount of ABS in relation to the amount of metal...

'tis all I can think of...

either way, I'm guessing the TM will sell for around the $400+ mark, but then, unlike the PSG-1, it doesn't come with a scope, that flappy bolt cover thing, and all the other bits that make the psg-1 expensive.

So, who knows. Would be GREAT if they could price it at the $300 mark, but I doubt it :(

Archived