HELP! computer trouble!

Hewes

I am having random music coming from my computer even though all the programs i have are closed and i am the only one logged in, i have disabled cookies and pop ups but its relentless! i have even looked in the task manager and tried to decypher all that gibberish, but to no success

has anyone else had this trouble? should i be worried? and how can i fix it?

cheers

i have restarted my computer and the music will be gone and then sometimes, randomly, it will just come on again, its loud and clear, as if its coming from windows media, but like i said, everything is closed!

when i play music from windows media, yes, it sometimes starts, but that could be a coincidence, i just close the program and start it back up, then close it again, yet it still continues!

Why would spyware play music and don't double post, theres an edit button

Say please. It helps. Manners cost nowt, eh?

Well, who knows why? Maybe the spyware in question was written by a failed lift music composer.

EDIT: It's not a new problem this...

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/index.cf...5&forumid=1

http://forums.cnet.com/5208-6122_102-0.htm...ssageID=2640751

It's a manufacturing fault with your speakers where they were made with a single wire missing, making them a wire less....

I'll get my coat...

Actually, had it with the speakers on my old 486, they'd randomly tune into Radio 4.

New speakers fixed the problem.

So go buy a pair of cheap ones from the local supermarket, that will exclude the speakers from the issue. IE if you still get random music, it's your computer not the speakers (or you're going insane).

My speakers sometimes pick up local police frequencies ( VERY RARELY) for a couple of seconds, even when the PC is off... scared the *beep* out of me one night when all of a sudden " CHARLIE TWO" suddenly blared out of my surround set up at 1 am...

Archived