CA249 release

Cinder

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting to preorder the Para whenever it shall peek its cute little face out, but just for the hell of it, I saw that'd it'd be 997.00 from Redwolf for the MKII, box mag, and shipping, but that's still over 80 dollars cheaper then a stock, unshipped, 270 fps, plastic feed tray covered, bellows operated piece of ###### TOP Para. :)

I think this gun will be worth every penny.

What actually surprises me, is the M15A4 CQB - $552.00 dollar pricetag at Redwolf - :blink: - that's pretty expensive, even with the features it's got. I wouldn't have guessed over 400 for it.

-Slo

for anyone in the US, Andairsoft.com are getting some 249s and CQBs in with their current shipment, which should be with them in a week or so- just been talking to Jeremy (one of the bosses) about it.

Also you'll note that CA stuff has skyrocketed in price across the board in HK stores- even Uncompany is selling your basic m15a4 for close to $300 at the mo'.

I've no idea why this has happened, but certainly I'd never think of ordering a CA from HK now I'm in the US- I can get it for the same price if not cheaper here, with the added benefit of having a local store available to me for when/if the damn thing throws a wobbly on me.

I personally would wait for US stores to get both the 249 and CQb in beofre ordering from HK online stores, as I've a feeling you'll save yourself a few pennies.

for anyone in the US, Andairsoft.com are getting some 249s and CQBs in with their current shipment, which should be with them in a week or so- just been talking to Jeremy (one of the bosses) about it.

Mucho grascias senor. This will come in hany in a month or two. :)

Archived