Look wat love can do

enzo100

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I don't think my parents would like that (well, my mum would be cool, but my dad would think I've gone nuts - odd really...).

EDIT: Besides, I've got my computer ;)

My mum wouldn't like me having posters of fit women all over my room <_< computers are a better alternative though, and what my mum dosn't know about wont hurt her ;)

Emo's are Teenage Wankers who run around ACTING Depressed and listening to crappy music. They wear a LOT of Black, and probably have an Anarchist Symbol on their backpack. Further More, for some reason Girls find them Hot.

Like, WTF Mate?

As far as Civilised, at least we aren't Australians! :D (No offense to the Aussies- Then again isn't Airsoft illegal there?)

well its time spedz_fx this joint (or spuds effects) anyways

the difference between punk and emo

Punk: sex pistols

emo: dashboards

right now moving swiftly reading theese few post have made me chuckle the only person who has got it bang on (well near enough) is dafool?? :unsure: na only kidding its actually crazy harry anyway mostt of mates were in a relationship and well most of have broken down in there relationships. so yeh there all upset am not why? i had nothing to lose in the first place (cruel it maybe its the truth) anyways why are all of you bickering? your all kids/teenagers you don't want to grow old too fast coz well whats the point of life whire your young you should just relax and chill etc oh btw rob i think i'll be a tad too old for em : D and honestly i've done a fair few bits and pices in my life and well i've had no gf but why do i want one ?? i don't there's no special person that when i'm more mature ...sorry thank you :D

Wow, this thread is degrading rapidly.

Considering what it started out as, I'm surprised it took this long...

Emo - more self-righteous whining. When I terminated a year+ long relationship, I actually was glad it was over. Shape up, it'll be better eventually, and then when you go to college you'll either

A- Look back on this post and realize what a loser you looked like. :flamed:

B- Look back on this in a half-drunk stupor and say "Oh bloomin' 'ell! I'd been a right vvanker!" or whatever is Arnie-apropos.

C- Look back on this and be glad it's over.

im so emo today, i went to ask a girl out and right as i was about to ask her out, e friend says, o, that greg chap asked her out yesturday, BUGGER! damned timing, i blame confucious that rat batard!

Archived