TM MK23 sniper?

gunnermaniac

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers for the link and nice spray job.

Shame they are out of stock, looks like it is uncompany for me.

EDIT: JUST found the same systema silencer adapter on uncompany.

Type in "mk23 silencer" and it is the second one down...same picture as ehobby asia aswell...

Description

Catalog Parts\Systema Others --- Japan

MK 23 Adapter Clockwise

Description: Systema KSC MK23 Silencer Adapter

-Anti Clockwise

Uncoated .36 Digicons.

& I have no idea about the Drag stock.

I had the expensive 'over/under' lalax scope mount thing on mine & was working on fitting an MP5 telescoping type stock.

Although I lost interest, it shouldn't be too hard.

What I would advise (if I may) is that you do this a step at a time: get the gun working first & then work out the stock for yourself later.

& yep, you can just bolt a rail to the top slide,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, <_<

Good luck,

Greg.

Ok, looks like I will be buying the mk23 within the next few days (depending whether this guy takes me up on an offer for his TM M14 socom, if he says no I will be getting the mk23)

What hop rubber would you suggest in conjunction with the laylex 6.03 430mm barrel and I will be using it with 134a and green. The firefly was outstanding with my VSR at 420 fps.

Cheers :)

• 2 months later...

Any updates on these various projects guys?

I've got a 303 vsr inner barrel fitted nicely into mine and I'm looking at sourcing someone to make up a custom rail/sliding stock thing.

I'd be interested in hearing how others are progressing

I had considered something similar, I have a 303 vsr barrel and nineball airseal hop in one of my MK23's running a stable 415fps on green with 0.2's (but using guarder 0.28 hpm's for gaming)

I was thinking about a slim wire stock smg style , and a rail on the slide for a 2x red dot

I am just going to screw/epoxy a spare rail onto the slide.

I have also read about an externally adjustable hop up mod, I guess I could drill a hole through the slide and fit a grub screw over the hop arm,

But atm I have another project (my BAR-10 G-spec!) taking up all my spare time.

Jim

Well, the mk23 arrived and it turned out to be a KSC not the TM it was advertised to be so I have been waiting around for one to pop up cheap ever since and just the other day team 7 was selling one for £65! But then I saw it was sold :( . Then I saw his VSR Gspec sales thread so I will just settle for that :P .

Cheers :)

• 3 weeks later...

though about something else I might try now I have a spare MK23,

what about building it into the butt end of a wooden stock and making it into a bullpup sniper with a 430mm VSR barrel , and

biathalon style straight pull left hand bolt (connected to the mk23 slide inside the stock) put a "pistolgrip" foregrip up front with a

push rod trigger connection.

Jim

Hi All, Having fitted a vsr inner barrel to my TM Socom I would just like to mention that the threaded outer barrel has a lip inside it that you will have to drill/file down to fit a longer barrel through it. Apologies if someone has already mentioned this point some where in this thread.

Oh and that muzzle adapter that peeps were not sure aboput is the adapter that come with a laylax chrono it allows to attach the chrono to you outer barrel on a standard aeg.

Good luck with the mod :D:D

• 6 months later...

Bump of old thread, and update of my mk23 rifles progress:

mk23rifle.jpg

Not nearly as easy as it looks, the gun is pretty secure in there even with no screws in the body.

Need to figure out how to attach a stock and begin the silencer, the inner barrel stops just short of the inner barrel trunion for the g36, so there will be an expansion chamber pre-silencer to hopefully help me achieve my "almost totally silent" goal

• 1 year later...

Could any of the carbine conversion kits fit the tm mk23?

Something like these: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/conversion-kit/for-pistols/index.html ??

I must admit that fitting a stock/scope rail to a NBB MK23, would be far more sensible than doing it to a regular GBB. However nothing exists, that I know of, to do the job :(

Good Hunting ;)

Bump of old thread, and update of my mk23 rifles progress:

*pic*

Not nearly as easy as it looks, the gun is pretty secure in there even with no screws in the body.

Need to figure out how to attach a stock and begin the silencer, the inner barrel stops just short of the inner barrel trunion for the g36, so there will be an expansion chamber pre-silencer to hopefully help me achieve my "almost totally silent" goal

Dude, wait.... what?!

Archived