Chav gets what's coming to him

Hedganian

It rather tickled me. I thought it was posted as an anti-chav video, though?

I believe so, but if you read through the comments on stuff like that you can guarantee there's at least one saying how all the chav haters are just jealous of them. Not quite sure how that works, but eh.

Seriously, if you looked in the mirror, and saw that, would you want to take picture of it and post it on the internet?!

Annoyingly there is a picture of me all chavved up floating about >_> I may dig it out :unsure:

Alcoholic crack addict? Not a generalisation at all :rolleyes:

:zorro:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the looks of it he'll still be able to get a good artificial leg... dads an orthopeadic consultant - will show it to him tomorrow and ask whats happend to the chav (i.e. crippled for life or whatever...) hte look of that is if he chooses to keep it a year in hospital... minimum.

Yet another Honourable Mention for the Darwin Awards!

I can see it now...

"Next, on the ITN Evening news, WHEN Gravity Strikes! How these young boys where tragically injured by a poorly built fence, and how MAG and MP Margaret Becket will stop it happening again"

Why would anyone want to prove how epically stupid them or there mates were?

QUOTE (Hedganian @ Jul 18 2008, 02:39 PM)

See, a decent war would have removed these drains on society and the country would be better off for it.

Most of the problems facing the country today seem ot stem from the fact that there's 2 or 3 generations of people who haven't been drastically culled by large-scale warfare.

Think about it for a minute. An interesting view on things, isn't it?

So what we need is some despotic continental foreign type to march into his neighbours back garden who we are allied with and say "Go Away you English pig-dog,.............. I blow my nose at your so called Arther king!"

The Badger proposes, seeing as chavs are the problem and war is the solution, a unilateral war on idiots.

The glorious forces of reason and civility will take warning labels off evidently dangerous objects, sharpen razor wire, rig claymore mines to the cables holding in car stereos, replace cheap vodka with gasoline, cheap cigarettes will contain a .22 caliber bullet aimed toward the smoker. Walls in public places will have automatic turrets that spray graffitiers with dog pheromones. Burberry clothing will be doused with crystallized lye. council houses will be cordoned off and teams of circus bears will be released with a unicycles. People are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway

[/rant-quote]

Archived