M72A1 LAW

Lance Jackass

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sid: nerf guns rock!!!!!!11!111!!

LJ: i can sense a joint effort project coming up.

send a carrier pigeon to Will.

he has a used LAW and want's to mke something work.

but yeah... if you can make one, it'd be great... :)

Hi, I'm working on a law my current plan is to get a mini moscart attach it to the inner tube, as for the firing mech i'm using the original one on the law(rod on to pulled forward to arm. if you open the box on the back (originally where the primer was) it just stroikes in there when you push the trigger, what i've done is filled a tube with bbs(proper metal ones not our type), anyway when there of the same diameter as the tube it bends fairly freely so i've attacheed one end to the moscart (over the firing pin thingy) and the other to where the stirke hits inside the law. when the stirke hits its transfered down the bbs to the firing pin and woosh. well thats the theory anyway it's works in bench tests but i haven't got round to wiring it all up so to speak. haven't been able to figure the 5 tracersyet tho:(

it's a work in progress if you want to try it go ahead, but i wouldn't mind a wee bit of the credit :P. and any suggestions for improvement would be appreciated

mig

Your right a milan would rock:D

and yeah i've got a spent tube, alot easier than fiddling around like a plumber on anfetamines, and you don't have to worry about getting the right markings or sights www.dugup.co.uk, i got mine off e-bay but this site sells them.

Lol nah that wasn't me i was after that one too tho :D

The front sight may once have been radioactive, but it's well past it's halflife now, doesn't glow or anything, probably a condition of sale, plus the law 66 isn't used anymore so any you pick up will be quite old most likely +10yrs, and if it use tritum in the front sight then thats got a half life of 7.5 yrs near enough

Archived