G&G AKMS

0nslaught

Afaik this is just a re-labeled Inokatsu/RMW AKMS, so it doesn't have anything to do with G&G's previous AK designs (except for internals, these might be G&G)

Unfortunately the internals are the things on a G&G that are bad.

Unfortunately the internals are the things on a G&G that are bad.

They're internals aren't that bad. I've had my RK47 for about 2 years now and the only faulty part was the piston head. They're AK's internals are really good compared to their other guns.

wow that's news to me where did you here this?

Ting mentioned it on the Red Alliance Forums. He also said he had no idea how they are able to sell it at that price.

Imho we can't complain; even if the interals are crappy, it's still like 100 bucks cheaper than Inokatsu or RMW, and those come without internals.

Ive actually been thinking about picking up a couple of the AIMS and AKMS's from G&G. If they are cloned RMW kits then wow, they should be pretty darned good provided the internals actually function for more than 200 shots.

Ive actually been thinking about picking up a couple of the AIMS and AKMS's from G&G. If they are cloned RMW kits then wow, they should be pretty darned good provided the internals actually function for more than 200 shots.

I'd prefer a clone based of the vfc AIMS then you should get Romanian selector markings (and the ushall advantages VFC has over inok) instead of Russian ones like you do with inoks (very lazy not to correct this IMO) ;)

Hmm... i wonder what would be more solid this or the Real Sword? (the folding stock) like does the inokatsu have a very solid stock?

Haven't heard any bad things about Ino/RMW-stocks, so I guess they're ok. Even the locking mechanism doesn't seem to break on a regular basis :D

Archived