SIG Picture Thread

is it supposed to have a slanted bit on the left top corner of the hammer in my pic?

mind taking another picture of the hammer at right angle concentrating at the top left corner of the hammer?

How many shots can you people get with one mag full of gas, when trying to empty the mag as fast as you can?

Edited by FUmiYAsu
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... so my hammer is good... at least I've isolated that the problem is with the mag catch now... Would anyone happens to know a shop that sells p226 mag catches?

Edited by FUmiYAsu

I have a silver Creation slide which I bought 6 months ago and just last week I purchased a standard Creation non-railed frame. A couple of the pin holes are not perfect and need to be filed, but this is a simple process and took less than 2 minutes to complete. Slide to frame fit is perfect even though the slide and frame were bought separately more than 6 months apart.

One thing is that the frame only has a serial number on the right side with no trades :unsure: ...although I think the real steel non-railed Sig doesn't have trades either. Titleist's 226 featured in this forum has trades on the side and I think it's a nice touch.

My outer barrel fits snug around the chamber and the inner barrel however like Maelstrom's problem, the inner barrel is not straight. I will be doing some looking into fitting Carom, Nineball and Guarder metal barrels to mine to see if I can fix this problem. Guarder has the new steel barrel which I want to send to TJ's Gunworks in the States to get jewelled. Will update ya. I'm also planning on getting a fully brushed chrome refinish done as a test on this slide and frame. Hopefully it should come up pretty nice.

Here's a couple of current pics just from my phone so it's a bit small and unclear. I will post more later. :blink:

Edited by Caucasianasian
Does anyone know where I can get a PGC non rail frame and pay by credit card? (no paypal) It seems that only the sites that do paypal has them...

Howdy,

Dunno if this question has been answered, but RedWolf has PCG non-railed and accepts credit card. They are out of stock presently however I hear that they are pretty helpful in locating kits and perhaps special orders with two tone choices......

My previous post about the creation is worth a look.....but no trades on the side of the frame.... <_<

Here are some pics from an auctions site in Japan.

Fully finished all silver railed Creation P226 for about $480USD.

New Zeke P226 kit, which for ¥84,000 ($840USD) I don't think they'll be doing much business with.

And likewise for the Zeke P226 slide kit at ¥36,000 ($360USD)

The full Creation gun seems reasonable at $480 as compared to custom guns offered by the major Hong Kong companies.

post-11631-1139887727_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1139887748_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1139887764_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1139887795_thumb.jpg

post-11631-1139887811_thumb.jpg

Edited by Caucasianasian
Howdy,

Dunno if this question has been answered, but RedWolf has PCG non-railed and accepts credit card. They are out of stock presently however I hear that they are pretty helpful in locating kits and perhaps special orders with two tone choices......

My previous post about the creation is worth a look.....but no trades on the side of the frame.... <_<

Nice looking gun you got there, seems familiar, hehe. ;)

Too bad TM doesn't make the SG550/1 anymore.  I would have gotten that in a heartbeat... Now I daydream about CA doing one.

uh.... why? my sig551 wasnt that great. the only good thing about it was the burst. the stock is weak, the gun creaks like no other and I didn't dare try using a battery over 8.4v. Not the best scrimish gun IMO.

Too bad TM doesn't make the SG550/1 anymore.  I would have gotten that in a heartbeat... Now I daydream about CA doing one.

Mine is working godly, and i'm even sad of selling it...

Launchers all creacks in a way, and for batteries, a 1100mah nimh doubles stamina and highers ROF...

That's a great tactic gun and burst is a way to have fun with locaps and hicaps avoiding heavy trigger pressing ;)

Mine is working godly, and i'm even sad of selling it...

Launchers all creacks in a way, and for batteries, a 1100mah nimh doubles stamina and highers ROF...

That's a great tactic gun and burst is a way to have fun with locaps and hicaps avoiding heavy trigger pressing ;)

all guns do creak, but not all guns creak when just resting in your hand. the slightest movement would make the gun creak like no other. It's great tactical wise but not the most logical. Small batter space and voltage limits means less run time and lower fps. its a great collectors item for sure, but not the most ideal compared to other guns made by TM.

I'm sure TM could easily update it and make a great run of them. I would buy a 551 in an instant. I just hope that CA will make a metal run of the sigs.