Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Alien, I reenact the actual USMC myself and I would really appreciate for some bigger, high-resolution,  pictures because yours are really really good :) But they are much too small to be able to have a look at details.

Hi...

If you want a lot of pics in high resolution, I can send you by email...

Ok?

;)

Another pic... just added on our website!!!

125G.jpg

:)

HEY YOU!!!!! :P

Guys, Alien and his "band of brothers" (i.e., his team mates) are the most accurate folks I have ever seen. And it's not just one or two of them, no it's all of them. It's amazing.

Not only I was lucky to see their images (and participate in one that I posted a long time ago, as well: repost here, Alien and I next to each other - him hodling the paper on the left, me on the right -, here:

tal8wy.th.jpg)

but evidently, play with them, too (or as Alien used to say, "shoot each other").

Fun times.

So long my friend, good to see you here

Solo ;)

Edited by Solo
HEY YOU!!!!! :P

Guys, Alien and his "band of brothers" (i.e., his team mates) are the most accurate folks I have ever seen. As it's not just one or two of them, no it's all of them. It's amazing.

Not only I was lucky to see their images (and participate in one that I posted a long time ago, as well: repost here, Alien and I next to each other - him hoding the paper -,  here:

tal8wy.th.jpg)

and evidently, play with them, too (or as Alien was used to say, "shoot each other").

Fun times.

So long my friend, good to see you here

Solo ;)

;)

Thank You Sir!

Your Airborne82 Team is in my affective sphere...

Hi Brò... I hope to see you soon!

AO ma la smettemo de parlasse in inglese? :D

If it doesn't trouble you, that would be very nice if you could send me some high-resolution pictures, just your best of :) .

You may be interested in having a look at http://www.usmcteam.de . It's not my page but it's the page of the people I'm hopefully going to play with in the next season :)

best regards!

Edited by Fanatic
If it doesn't trouble you, that would be very nice if you could send me some high-resolution pictures, just your best of :) .

You may be interested in having a look at http://www.usmcteam.de . It's not my page but it's the page of the people I'm hopefully going to play with in the next season :)

best regards!

Hi Marine! Next week I'll send you the best of our pics in high resolution.

CIAO!