Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious; are all Italians mil-simmers, or just the ones that come here? :D It always seems that whenever anybody starts a post "Hi, I'm from Italy," they'll end it "...and this is my team's M998 Humvee." :P

Edited by doc_newstead
I'm curious; are all Italians mil-simmers, or just the ones that come here? :D It always seems that whenever anybody starts a post "Hi, I'm from Italy," they'll end it "...and this is my team's M998 Humvee." :P

Visit our website and you'll find all answer to your question...

We're a softair team USMC inspired.

Ciao! :)

Sorry, the link: U.S.M.C. Team Headquarter

;)

Edited by Alien

;)

Wow... Just wow... LOVE the videos you guys made. Love the site. Love the gear. +1 for reinacting one of the strongest and kick *albatross* military force on the earth. I soon will be in the ranks of the few and the proud. :D

Wow... Just wow... LOVE the videos you guys made. Love the site. Love the gear. +1 for reinacting one of the strongest and kick *albatross* military force on the earth. I soon will be in the ranks of the few and the proud. :D

Thanks SIG552!!!

Think Fast Marine!

;)

Edited by Alien

;)

Holy .... On the first view I thought everything would be real :blink: Thought that the pictures were made in Iraq, at least some of them. Looks pretty cool, nice gear and especially nice playground. Is it a film or theatre set or have you done that on your own? Edited by Fanatic
Holy .... On the first view I thought everything would be real  :blink: Thought that the pictures were made in Iraq, at least some of them. Looks pretty cool, nice gear and especially nice playground. Is it a film or theatre set or have you done that on your own?

We was been guest in italian movie "La tigre e la neve" by Roberto Benigni...

Only for this section (Video/La tigre e la neve) the location is a movie set.

Thanks!!!

:)