Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

Janno is that a Chalker sling you got there?

Yes indeed :) I find that it doesn't get in the way as much as a normal sling, and the quick-detach on it is an excellent idea. Plus, it's ambidextrous - something that comes in very handy when you're doing CQB. Possibly one of the best bits of gear i've ever bought!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally, and I've nbeen looking for a proper Nazi uniform to give to this guy to copy: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...ndpost&p=676643 ;)

On a serious note though the Nazi weapons are some of the nicest, true to the originals in fact, and with the HFC M712 and M712 carbine (apparently well capable of 450fps on green) as well as the nicest ever rifle - Tanaka K98 - and one of the nicest ever Gbbs - Tanaka P08 - then its a bit if a bugtger that few people get past the stigma of it all....

....although its not hard to see why. I guess another good thing about it, in view of this especially, is that it must be quite satisfying to have them on the opposing team: pretty much anyone is gonna get a kick out of tagging `nazis` :D

How would one go about getting an Indiana Jones look without paying £1000+ to those guys at Indygear.com I wonder ..... think I migt just rinse their site for comparisons and try and do it for under £100 :D

How would one go about getting an Indiana Jones look without paying £1000+ to those guys at Indygear.com I wonder ..... think I migt just rinse their site for comparisons and try and do it for under £100 :D

I did it once for $15. Although i already owned a 70 year old fedora that matched his, a leather jacket, a holster, a revolver, and kaki pants. The one thing i didn’t have was a whip, which is what $15 were for :)

On a serious note though the Nazi weapons are some of the nicest, true to the originals in fact, and with the HFC M712 and M712 carbine (apparently well capable of 450fps on green) as well as the nicest ever rifle - Tanaka K98 - and one of the nicest ever Gbbs - Tanaka P08 - then its a bit if a bugtger that few people get past the stigma of it all....

...and clearly you are one of thse few.

The examples you have given were all designed and used well before the nazi party were in power in germany.

Would you refer to the L85 as a Labour weapon, as it was used by the british army under the instruction of the Labour party?

On a serious note though, stop being such an ignorant *beep*