Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here I am at a game we had this summer. We had real pyrotechnics. This was during the last game of the day, we used airsoft guns that were 12x the fps limit here on arnies. Hence no need for goggles, because if the bbs hit you you were as good as dead.

3 seconds after they took this picture ninjas showed up, ZOMBIE NINJAS, I fought them all of with like only one magazine, I had to pluck the bbs from their brains and reload, it was quite exciting.

Then friggin velociraptors showed up, fortunately I was able to fight my way back to a spawn point and liberate my fellow team members. Frankly it was so exciting I've blocked some of it out of my memory because IF i was to remember it the excitement might cause my brain to litterally explode out of my nostrils.

xtreme1kp.jpg

This image is in no way photoshopped. :D

Discussing tactics for a moment before assaulting a hill

P1290035.JPG

After the short-lived assault, a medic and myself in the prone trying to get our fallen teammates tagged back in.

P1290037.JPG

New strategy, regroup and flank them

P1290036.JPG

The 3-color desert stands out in the creekbeds there, but in the fields it works great...likewise woodland sticks out like a sore thumb in the fields. Hard to dress for our field aside from Multicam.

Titleist -

Sounds like an excellent game. But...and don't try to deny it.

Your hair was so photoshopped. I mean it's obvious, do try a little harder next time eh? ;)

By the by, do you have any shots of those ninja zombies or velociraptors?

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher