Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

Heh... good one... better than all those my dad's been making.... <_<

My hair's not that long... I mean, I can't pull it all back into a ponytail yet. :P Once it's that long, I'll go straighten it permanently [blowdrying everyday is a pain in the *albatross*...]

Edited by nsitgahltker

bah, i'm mean to my hair...

I use regular Head&Shoulders, and it takes forever to blowdry my hair straight... my hair's actually really curly, and the curls aren't even good curls--they stick out and curl everywhere. :(

Ah well.

Know the usual price for straightening [or whatever it's called] hair?

EDIT: lol sorry.

-back on topic...-

Edited by nsitgahltker

12.jpg

thats me on the right, but im getting a vest thing soon and i cut my hair, dont have any combat boots or w/e, and i dont like the army ones my dad has from the 80's, way too uncomfortable

in that game, there were people not too far away, bassically spraying, so all i could do was hide behind that little bunker thing. ended up "killing" about 15 people that round

(ive got an aug, u can only see the butt pad)

Edited by shankskank
:rolleyes:

Heh... good one... better than all those my dad's been making....  <_<

My hair's not that long... I mean, I can't pull it all back into a ponytail yet.  :P Once it's that long, I'll go straighten it permanently [blowdrying everyday is a pain in the *albatross*...]

my hair is just long enough to make a proper tail. i hate drying my hair it takes so long, so what shampoo ya use? I use a two in one conditioner and shampoo.

I just wanted to say, you two are so vain!

And just so this post isn't completely spam:

IMG_2989.jpg

It's been posted before, but hey! This is me at Section 8, in a hole. Enjoy.

Edited by Hardcore_Mitsuko

hehehe misfit called me an asshat and gave me -1 rep cuz i said he was jealous of my hair. I mean asshat..... Thats my new word now lol. BTW is it vain to be proud and my hair :D . Oh hey i found the poster i made from my photo for some media studies work take a look

post-11273-1132763940.jpg

Edited by Ronin
hehehe misfit called me an asshat and gave me -1 rep cuz i said he was jealous of my hair. I mean asshat..... Thats my new word now lol. BTW is it vain to be proud and my hair. Oh hey i found the poster i made from my photo for some media studies work take a look

You truly are, a moron.

Get a cut, mophead.

i have long hair, as ghost can testify.

i dont cut it, i dont dry it, i just wash it.

naturally straight(ish) hair ftw!

doesnt make me a sissy, doesnt make me a girly man.

once again, as many people, including ghost and weasel will say, im the first to volunteer for crazy *albartroth* suicidal death charges.

i have long hair, as ghost can testify.

i dont cut it, i dont dry it, i just wash it.

naturally straight(ish) hair ftw!

doesnt make me a sissy, doesnt make me a girly man.

once again, as many people, including ghost and weasel will say, im the first to volunteer for crazy *albartroth* suicidal death charges.

*strokes Tinkerbell's lovely hair*

My hair is naturally very straight, and I much prefer it long to when it was cut into a crop about 5 years ago. However, unless we want to start a hair maintenance thread in off topic, can we stop derailing this one?