Zombies!

gazchap

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the life- random, total slaughter of slow-moving objects, with a degree of comedic slapstick, and absolutely no recriminations from the po-lice :)

never understood why everyone got so upset in zombie films- come on! its not called "Zombie Apocalypse" for no reason, just get stuck in! there's plenty for everyone :)

this is the life- random, total slaughter of slow-moving objects, with a degree of comedic slapstick, and absolutely no recriminations from the po-lice :)

Kinda reminds me of the original Doom, only with better weapons and pubs.

Don't care how unpractical it is, the MK43 Mod 0 is locked and loaded! :)

And a .44cal deringer, in my sock.

what, in case one of the dribbling dead goes for your ankle?

could happen, I suppose... anyway, back to the carnage!

*grabs zombie, pulls its jacket down so it impedes his arm movements, does a three stooges style wavey-fingers-in-face-then-hit-it-in-the-chin move, and whips out a battery operated electric whisk, sets it to "really fast" and drops it into mr zombies undercrackers*

*steps back to admire handy work*

:)

* Gets out C4 and shoves it into a zombies mouth.

"Don't blow your lid" said with a sarcastic smile in an ahnlod accent and kicks the zombie off the top of a building into a horde of rambling undead. A massive explosion ensues clearing the way to pub.

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

*USAS-12 fired in full-auto. Several large thumps are heard on wall outside pub. RAPTOR opens door and walks in*

Oh, soory. I had to take Reagan International to LaGuardia, then to London, but the runwary was a disaster. I couldn''t find a cab that was on duty (They all seemed rather smashed and not very well-kept). Anyway, nearly all the cars were on the airport road, but were unoccupied, keys in the ignition and everything, so I grabbed a Land Rover Discovery II and used GPS to find 'pubs with crazily harry and cindered people'. I just about had to go though every one in the city, till I found one besieged by the Undead, and I had to check it out.

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU, LADS!!!!

*Sixteen more BOOMs are directed at the door as the dead try to sneak up on RAPTOR as he was explaining why he was late.

Sliding sounds indicative of reloading, then more BOOMs, drowning out shouts of "eat it, eat it"*

zombies, where? *looks through the spotting scope*---> :domokun: HOLY SHIIIZZZAA!!! :yikes:(runs to get M40A3 m16a3 and .45) *yells to whitefeather* YO LETS PICK OFF THESE MUTHABLEEPERS!!! *turns to everyone* HEY yall M249 EM TO WHERE IT HURT!! :gun2:

errrr. yeah.

moving on!

*big dave paraglides into the upper apartment of the pub, as the helicopter run out of petrol (damned inflation) and pops into behind the bar.*

anyone for a pint?

* decides to attach handy katana (how handy) as a bayonette to the SPAS he brought*

<<bababababoooom!>>

yup, thats the heli down!

MMMmmmmmm.... Franchi SPAS-12. Nice choice Dave.

*Barrel of USAS is melting, as the dead pile up in mountains. Starts singing METALLICA: Master of Puppets.*

"Come crawling faster,

Obey your master!

Your life burns faster,

Obey your master!

MASTER!

Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings!

Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams!

Blinded by me, you can't see a thing.

Just call my name 'cause I hear you scream:

MASTER, MASTER!"

*Picks up a good Starka brand Vodka, bites off the cap and takes a swig.*

no. no no. no. NO.

a US "paddle" is not a cricket bat.

smegging americans and their total inability to get on with their neighbours...

of course, try telling them that cricket is played by the largest democracy on the planet, and they think you mean KFC votes on who gets b-b-q sauce...

yay franchi SPAS 12's! <stops to take a swig of 'chopin vodka' ("you can really taste the chopin!") before he kebabidies a nearby zombie.>

remeber, dont eat the dark meat laads!

<<<EDIT>>>

starts to sing 'the trooper' by the maiden of iron.:D

"you take my life but i'll take yours too!

reach for your musket but i'll run you through!

etc etc"

Archived