ACM Magpul UBR!

Dock trinE

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For all that is holy ... DO NOT PROCREATE. You clearly do not get it. You're liable to get someone killed someday, be it directly or indirectly. There's a world of difference between modifying something that was designed for a real firearm and QC'ed as such, compared to something that is designed for TOYS. You're an idiot.

Well, I am the only guy who is gonna verify it works so that way its perfectly fine. I know the risk and both you and I have explained this risk, its up to others to make up their minds whether they want to pursue this option. Since no one has tried it, its up to me to do it and keep people informed.

No I clearly don't get what you are saying as all I hear is "oh no its bad, dangerous, not QC'ed, safety issue on range, hurt people blah blah blah". You could convince me more IF you provided some theory/data/testing to say why it will fail/has failed (as per the numerous reports online). The only picture of the stock failing was with the document magpul supplied showing the broken stock locking catch. Nothing else out there has demonstrated that this stock is not going to last.

However I HAVE given you theory why it has NOT FAILED in my case, by examining the materials used, design of the tube, and issues with the dimensional difference of the ACM stock, that I have made the suitable modifications to the buffer systems. Also this rifle will never be on a formal range so no range safety issues will occur. As you can see, no I am not the person who sounds like an idiot here, am I?

I will be installing another ACM UBR stock onto another AR15 for testing just to prove that it is repeatable, and I will do a few auto mag dumps to test it.

Probably too late to also say that I have done other mods to other firearms. I have modded an AR15 bolt to lengthen the firing pin protusion in use with hard primered Russian ammo. I have also created custom assault chassis for an M1A using real steel and airsoft bits, and modified the trigger and bolt on said M1A with a needle file to achieve better trigger release, cycling and reset.

Oh no those are dangerous too!!!

My kids will inherit my skills of being a big "pain in the a$s" to those fear mongering, unreasonable people out there. Most likely they will become a lawyer or the phyiscist who makes the next Hadron Super collider which triggers a black hole.

Dan of all the stupid..

Reminds me of the M14 EBR i saw the other day, Norinco M14 ebr- alarm bells started flashing- looked closer- no SAGE markings

He didnt even bother getting the WE M14 EBR stock- he used an *ARES/STAR* M14 EBR stock fitted to a NORINCO M305.

Needless to say i was not surprised when i later heard he had been hospitalized with metal fragments in his shoulder.

You also dont seem to realise the difference between the chinese stock and a real UBR- the real UBR's use 7075 grade aluminium, tested and certified, machined to tight tolerances.

You'd be lucky if the chinese are commercial grade- full of imperfections and microscopic flaws. Sure, it wont fail today, or tomorrow, or even next month.

But that one day you are using it its going to snap off and your going to get a bolt in the shoulder- and i'm going to laugh at you.

Who on earth was stupid enough to give you an E-Category licence for that M4/M16 i will never know.

Archived