ACM Magpul UBR!

Dock trinE

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you know what kind of hardware they come with? RS spec, or AEG spec. Mainly the buffer tube...

No details on that but I pretty much expect AEG spec, think they'll probably include an adapter or something. Plus, I wouldnt recommend sticking on of these babies on a RS AR-15 mainly for durability reasons..

Edit*

Okay, since everyone seems to have questions on how it mounts and all I am not sure because I DO NOT have one in my possession. The only reason I'm doing this is because I know someone who can get me a few of these and that some of you have searching forever for these, I'm just trying to do what I can to help people out.

My guess is that this is AEG spec, It replaces the whole buffer tube with the small adapter that connects to the receiver which is then covered by the UBR buffer tube that the UBR stock itself is mounted on.

• 1 month later...
Behold the UBeR stock.

This stock is quiet impressive, I just got it on my PTW, no issues with fitment whatsoever, I was surprised by the overall quality of this clone. Questions? Looking to bring some in.

If you could bring them into the US I would prob buy one from u...

How much did it run you bringing it into Canada?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived