Airsoft Perks Project

Rhyn0

well, if you can post the images, that will be just grand. The teamplate we can work on, to make it better looking for other coloured forums(white doesn't look so good, at least thats what i think, but it works here)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just changed the GIF to have an adaptive color scheme for better colors!

If you have a request for a specific background color, let me know, and I can do one for you. I admit it does NOT display well on darks. (Please indicate Hex color)

EDIT: Also a few ideas:

-Plastic Fantastic Tokyo Marui AEG owner

-Wheel Gunner Has an affinity for revolvers

-Kinda Like Carlos Shot out an opponents optics (oops!)

EDIT 2:

Here are the actual Icons themselves, for anyone that wants to take them in another direction:

AdvancePayment.gifbloodyBB.gifChairsofter.gifcheapBastid.gifCustomizer.gifDeathorGlory.gifDramaQueen.gifDrillSergeant.gifEagleEye.gif

Can you get village tart even if its part of the game? We tried a game in which when shot you call for a medic, and any team medic can heal you, put their own colour of tape over your current colour and you fight for that team... changed teams I think 4 times, mainly due to 1 of the teams surrendering to another at the start to form 1 large team ><

1 of the teams surrendering to another at the start to form 1 large team ><

Yeah, that sounds like real good sportsmanship... :waggle:

Anyway, if it was me, I'd say that if the game includes changing sides, then it wouldn't qualify for the perk. But that's just my opinion.

can you post the componants, I.e. Square and background with green fader. Font size and typeface etc. It'll certainly help people make some more ^^

Sure mate.

The "Achievement Template" lettering is in Impact, size 13

The title of the Achievement is in Trajan Pro, size 12

The description of the Achievement is in regular ol' Arial, size 12

The achievement icon is 72 pixels square, the "card" is 400 x 100 px

If you want it easier, PM me, and Ill set up a DL location for the .psd file.

insta-approved.

Stop apologising for double posts, me and a whole bunch of others are praying for more of your double posts.

keep up the good work.. and you should add Brainiac to your perk list, you deserve it.

Or better, i'm gonna think of a special perk for people who contributed to the project..

PS: the first post is still messed up, only showing the update and not the original perks too.

the missing ones are to be found here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...t&p=2096960

If any admin would be so kind...

Sorry, sorted out my cocked up edit now. I was a bit puzzled why you wanted me to paste the same thing twice; didn't realise you'd asked another Mod to do it previously.

Thanks for keeping the sigs to 400x100 by the way; it's appreciated. :)

Thanks Marlowe! I didn't ask any other mods, maybe someone saw my request and did it.. idk..

whitehawksan, that looks pretty good.. still, the green background is different from Involved's.. although i quite like it, it's a bit more *crisp*? is that the word?

Anyway, Involved, how about posting just the green background template/image, so other people who want to try their hand can do so in the same format?

Once you get the formatting and background sorted whitehawksan, i would say approved to that one.

LE: just got an ideea for the "Pimped gun" perk image.. you can find severeal pics here:

http://forums.fourtitude.com/zerothread?id=3639162

or something like this:

http://www.glamguns.com/mylittleponycarbine.html

rofl...

Can you have both the "Hypocritical Oath" and "First Do No Harm"? It changes week to week for me.

Don't see why not - You can earn mutually exclusive perks in Fallout and various Steam games - you just have to earn them one after another...

ok updated your template to make it a bit more user freindly can be found

Here

Edits made are: Added 2 new layers, 1 for the background of the graphic and one for the foreground, rather than 2 seperate psd's

AND heres the updated brainiac

brainiac.gif

EDIT: what options do you use for exporting the image as obviosuly mines coming up a bit odd...

Can you have both the "Hypocritical Oath" and "First Do No Harm"? It changes week to week for me.

i'll have to say no to that one, same for the fortunate son/party member.. just pick the one that you feel represents you the most.

whitehawk the new brainiac img doesn;t look good to me.. it seems like the same background as before, not the same as involved uses, and the perk description is not legible, as in seems shrunk and letters are not fully visible..

it might be that im near blind from 30 hrs working ER tho..

Archived