Gurkhas revisited

Delfi

246 MPs are evidently either thick as mince or are die-hard racists. Probably both.

That's because you have 246 Labour MPs licking Brown *albartroth* in the hope of forwarding their careers by getting a cabinet post. Long gone are the days of politicians serving their constituents and their country. The majority now only serve themselves and their pockets :angry:

I've been told that Gurkhas apparently have to sign a contract when they join up, with one of the stipulations being that they must settle back in Nepal when they retire, and are given a very generous salary to do so. Can someone confirm this? Because if it's true, this actually constitutes what is essentially Gurkhas breaching their contract with the British Government.

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for them settling over here. They fought and died for us, they should bloody well be able to live here. I'm just after confirmation on that fact, and perhaps raising awareness of it.

I wrote an epically long letter to my local MP to vote agaisnt Brown's ruling.

If I find he voted for Brown; i'll chop his knackers off.

Well he voted against the movement.

What a *Ubar*.

Epically long letter number 2 sent to try and persuade him to stop being a c(l)ock.

Update here

They're now actually moaning that this might cost £1.5 billion and still aren't fully listening.

Just add it to the debt that the bankers have given us ... it's peanuts given the value that we've had out of these guys.

D

246 MPs are evidently either thick as mince or are die-hard racists. Probably both.

Well, in the UK the idea is that the MPs should follow the party line on a matter, i.e. support the executives decision on the matter. If they disagree with it, then they are suppost to resign, of course this dosen't happen as all they are interested in are keeping their pay and positions. So perhaps that was jumping to conclusions a bit.

J

Its easy for us to understand, our sport is based on honour, unfortunately the government haven't the faintest idea what honour means.

If the Gurkas had been terrorists, this bunch of no hopers would be showering them with free housing and benefits.

Archived