Turns out that Airsoft has a competitor for scrutiny!

kliskey

Amusing, but hardly nanny state or whatever, just seems like a perfectly innocent cock up, if something on the tills says something, you either get your manager or do what it says, its the way things work, espically in big shops.

I'm a little ###### off with asda cause they charged me double for my 4 pack of beer on the self service thing cause of some cock up with "assitence needed", and I didn't notice till I got back and checked my receipt, and I have no way of proving I didn't drink the other 4 outside of getting them to view the cctv or something.

uve seen chronicals of riddick right? look at what he did with a cup...

Yeah!

And what about butter knifes?! dammit soon it will be illegal to buy shoes, because you can kick someone to death...

Sounds to me like the till monkey was bored and decided to have a laugh :D

I honestly wouldn't blame them! I think I would get bored doing that job and although they are being paid to do a job and are representative of the company that they work for whilst in the public eye blah blah blah then they really shouldn't do things like this as most people seem to be lacking in a sense of humour which is backed up by the fact that people actually liked 'The Office'.

Wot? No ID check on sugar purchases? What if I start snorting sugar? And frozen food? You can brain someone to death with them. No ID checks? Magazines? Rolled-up they're well deadly. And chickens? You could fire chickens from a bow! ID CHECK THEM ALL I SAY!!!

Archived