Day Trip?

xRAZERx

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bling has landed - All hail the Bringer of Bling :D

Yey! The Official Gun of Arnie-Geddon 2005 is now in my grasp. A brand new Chrome Desert Eagle Hardkick is mine. Sledge has one too, as does Demon.b. I know a few other people who recognise a great Airsoft pistol when they see one are also partaking in the shiny bling phenomenon.

It's beautiful. Massive kick, Massive noise, Massive gun. And all for a top price.

Thank you Bringer of Bling.

*makes space on the spare pillow, Sledge Hammer style-ee* :)

The bringer of Bling has returned.

Gazchap - Don't come to the shop on monday you will only be disappointed. Our roller shutter doors don't match the bling value of our products which will be locked securely behind.

After bringing the Bling to the masses I am officially worn out and need the bank holiday to soak in the rays.

We will be back in business on Tuesday with further examples of Bling to sell to those converted Blingsters out there.

Bling well my fellow Blingsters, may the Bling bring you hapiness and joy.

Kudos to the Bringer Of Bling.

A2 were very nice to me today, they gave me coffee, bought me ice-cream, let me play with a gun and then let me take it away!

All they wanted was a load of those funny coloured gun vouchers in my wallet.

AND they're pushing the Classic Army order to arrive early.

All in all, top blokes, top shop.

Go there, you will not be disappointed.

:gun: Try and imagine three Desert Eagles, side by side, blazing away simultaneously down range. The NOISE! :punk:

*polishes 'Bling'*

We don't have that particular one.  We do however carry the Viper multiple gun carrier which is very similar.  Come down, look at bling and have a look at the cases we do have, you wont regret it!!

Don't suppose you've got any info. on that bag online have you? How much is it? I wasn't looking to spend more than £30 y'see :D

xRAZERx what I meant was, me, Sledge and R22 stood side by side (in a manly fashion, clutching our weapons) :huh: Test firing 'blings' at the same time on the range in the shop;)

But if you're adding a fourth, we can have a repeat performance at AG 05.

Yep, free coffee,but only if they're having one, and if you're in the shop when the ice-cream van comes a-calling you might get a free ice-cream as well!

Of course, they do prefer it if you've donated a few gun tokens in the mean-time.

Bling well my fellow Blingsters, may the Bling bring you hapiness and joy.

Oh, it has already. The grin is unsurpassed, the noise is scaring the local wildlife, the recoil is remeniscent of a bucking bronco, and the general "Wow" factor is akin to the first moon landings.

Happiness and Joy have entered my heart and will never leave.

Thank you for a fabulous gun at a great price. I would promise not to try to haggle such a good deal in the future, but I doubt either of us find that a realistic proposition. Still, the money I saved on the Desert Eagle will be used on many a future visit to the best Airsoft Shop in the country (even though I spent most of the saving on a spare mag I had no intention of buying today). :D

Keep up the good work and I'll see you guys again real soon ;)

Don't suppose you've got any info. on that bag online have you? How much is it? I wasn't looking to spend more than £30 y'see :D

Unfortunately, with the new website straining at the seems to be let loose the old one has been left to die by the roadside after a particularly nasty collision with a bus, full of bling toting players heading off to AG05.

The gun bag costs £44.99. It is black (we don't do a bling version) the main pocket will take a Classic Army M15A4 SPC perfectly, but will extend out with a waterproof thingy to take a big gun, take a look here

Multiple Gun Carrier

Glad to hear the bling is satisfying you in more ways than i cared to think about!! maybe we should look at changing our name to Airsoft Blingery.

The gun bag costs £44.99.  It is black (we don't do a bling version) the main pocket will take a Classic Army M15A4 SPC perfectly, but will extend out with a waterproof thingy to take a big gun, take a look here

Just come back from A2, tensions are running high in my house at the moment so I figured it would be good to get away from it all :D

Just bought a CA G36C large handguard from you guys so the gun bag will have to wait now :P

Archived