Day Trip?

xRAZERx

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm, yes. All playful banter, but not really relevant or contributing is it? :huh:

Anyway, what time is this little party going to be? What time are we actually going to meet up (presumably at Airsoft Armoury Cannock)?

Plans have to be made ;)

That's the time you are meeting at Birmingham New Street?

Tell you what, to make this simple, why don't we just say that everyone should meet up at Airsoft Armoury at 11:30am (give or take 20 mins)? Does that sound sensible?

Yah me coming on Wednesday, driving down from Cheshire (anyone else coming from there?) and my mate Martin is coming too.

Are AA aware that they are going to get visited by the Arnies faithful? :huh: do we want them to get the kettle on before hand? ;) or do we just turn up and scare the kack out of them? :D

alas i would if i could but i cant living where i am :(

i rekon e-mail AA and let em know and hey you may even get some free kit maybye a speedloader or sommit small :P

could someone at a push get some nice looking photos of the AEG wall ?

thanks all :) and have fun and productive day!

snip3r

Are AA aware that they are going to get visited by the Arnies faithful?  :huh: do we want them to get the kettle on before hand? ;)  or do we just turn up and scare the kack out of them? :D

They're aware now. Just spoke to them on the phone :D

I popped in and told 'em all about it last week. If you want any pictures of the place, I can ask them if they mind me taking a few on my lunch hour. I'll be popping over at about 12 o'clock on Wednesday.

Archived