CQB Gear?

spuddeh

yo, i was thinking about what im gonna wear to my first CQB game when i go, for woodland i just wear the basic camo stuff, but can anyone suggest some decent CQB gear to wear? cool stuff, like ive seen some people wear S.W.A.T uniforms and some wear S.A.S stuff, do you know where i can this resonably cheap? :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just surplus stores, you want to get black overalls, you could probably get them from a builders yard, you would need a black assault vest and a replica black helmet,

for the vest i would recomend www.airsoft-war4.com they have really cheap vests that are all about $48

for the helmet try here

cheers

I've only ever done CQB once ^_^

I've bought it from a lot of places, too, and it's NOT cheap at all, with the whole lot (including guns) coming in at over £1200... :blink:

That said, most of it came from OPTG, and the rest was from all over the damn place :P

Don't bother getting stuff from Red Wolf; plenty of stuff right here in the UK :)

I think Unlimited Ammo's idea is a really good start, without getting too extreme. In fact, I think I might snaffle up one of those SWAT helmets right now :P

you can use DPM or pretty much any other style of camo for Urban.

Here's an example of my loadout:

Black Hong Kong Police Vest

Navy blue jacket

Urban camo trousers (dyed grey again to hide the white)

Boots

Knee pads

SWAT thigh rig

RHINO armoured gloves (no pun intended)

Black webbing belt

belt with water canteen

Sensei full face mask (mesh type)

Tan Beret

For me, i'm quite happy with that loadout. That's just an example of what you can get to wear. Alternatively, you could just get a boiler suit (black or DPM) and make do with that. It's all down to personal taste in the end.

Cost in total around 150 quid, but if you look around on places like Ebay or in Army Surplus shops, you can probably get it cheaper. Also helps if you get bits and bobs instead of all the stuff at one go.

Get a black guarder mod 2 (M.O.D II for searching purposes) vest, either black navy urban od or woodland bdu's, bolle x500/x800, black balaclava and a replica mich/pasgt helmet, black nomex gloves and black boots and you are good to go. Good thing about black boots and gloves is they look good with most camo. If you already have a mich or pasgt you can just get a black helmet cover for a lot cheaper than the actual helmet.

Edit- Keep in mind youre talking about CQB stuff here. You want less ###### hanging off of you so you can maneuver better and quieter, right?

Also theres really no need to buy an entire new set up just for playing closer than normal. If you want protective stuff because of bb's..it doesnt really hurt, maybe only for a second. The only thing I change for cqb is my gun, I grab my cqb m4 so I can move in small areas and am able to bring my gun up quicker and easier

Archived