Tactical Corsets

Hedganian

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm hoping you all mean spandex, as opposed to ''latex'', unless y'all want to look like giant CQB condoms.

lol!

Uh no. I meant latex. As in the fetish wear, and what Kate Beckinsale wore in Underworld.

thing is, that stuff only looks good in the movies imho.... in real life...not so :)

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, latex fetish, BDSM wear is not an area of my expertise, were as you seem to be quite knowledgeable on the subject (naughty naughty!)

I thought it was just PVC and the like, and that latex was restricted solely to the use of gloves, condoms and the like.

Edit:

Wiki comes to the rescue!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Black_La...Catsuit_777.jpg

I'm watching Domino on Channel 4+1 right now. Perhaps the worst film i've ever seen... bar 'The Knightley'. Anyway, enough pervery. Tonight has been too good; first it was Katy Perry on Alan Carr... and now this! I think Underworld will have to wait until at least tomorrow!

Well, firstly it has to actually fit. That tends to help. Also it looks better when it's not some overweight 50 year old man. Shining it helps too.

Regardless of said 50 yeard old man/woman beeing in them at the time or not, most of the time i find them cheap looking...

Not that i have much expertise on the quality of latex products... :unsure:

And as in Batman and his suit with the moulded nipples.

ah yes, but from what i remember of that last batflick, it had some sort of rough texture?

Granted the nipples where abit....uhm...much?..., but atleast it wasn't shiny latex, so give him some credit :P

Who is this Katey Perry that get's compared to our fine chocolate ?

I've heard that name beeing dropped on various UK shows, but am unable to place her atm... :huh: isn't she a singer or something?

And yes, i'm quite partial to the Kate that played whatshername in Underworld ! regardless of any latex :D

Archived