Airsoft like a Noob

mphmaster

Seriously, do residential streets in the US have a bunch of idiot kids running around shooting BBs at anything that moves?

Frankly, that's frightening.

It's ok. Believe it or not, they have common sense over there: oh look a bunch of kids playing with orange tipped, toy guns, no problem.

Fair play, they would sue for Jesus if anyone got hurt or anything got damaged, but as long as it don't & no one is hurt, or offended, why not?

Greg.

It's not so much the fact that the kids are playing with toy guns in public - I used to do that when I was a kid, it's fine. But my toy guns didn't actually fire anything. When some random passerby/pet/whatever gets hit, they're not going to be too pleased.

Chances of such a low-powered cheap springer or whatever doing any real damage might be pretty minimal, but it's still possible.

It's true that The Ghost Unit are masters of disguise and have 1337 infiltration skillz, but I don't think they'd allow themselves to be seen playing so badly as that. It would damage their reputation as a Professional Mercenary Unit.

Oh the ironing

I only lol'd at the tea-bagging. Might have to try that mid-skirmish, see what happens...Arnies, here I come ;)

Remind me to sleep with a loaded Glock by my head. :blink:

*Kyrian attempts to t-bag RAF while he supposedly sleeps. Little does Kyrian know RAF is awake, and pulls out a glock and double taps Kyrian in the *albatross**

Yeah I know.... :P

Archived