Stuff you've found in your dump pouch after a game

Armez

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from this weekend's game:

7 PMAGs (meh, to be expected)

2 small Gatorade bottles (empty, and yet I didn't even bring, much less drink them?)

1 paper sandwich bag with a phone number scrawled on it (huh?)

various rocks, mud, twigs, leaves, and sand.

On one game i had a finger in my dump pouch. A guy had an accident and cut the top of his finger off and i put it in my pouch coz i had to carry his stuff into the car park...

And

The game after some git had a lucky throw and i had a Live fizzing BB Grenade land in there!!! (was not amused)

And

Not long after those, my mates car keys... (i left an hour before he did, forgot to give them him back)

MB

had to borrow a dump pouch once and i noticed that there was something in it when i got it, upon checking what it was it turned out to be 2 empty real steel glock magazines,

kinda unnerving to find real steel magazines just before a round. Got to admit i took a second glance at his sidearm :rolleyes:

On one game i had a finger in my dump pouch. A guy had an accident and cut the top of his finger off and i put it in my pouch coz i had to carry his stuff into the car park...

And

The game after some git had a lucky throw and i had a Live fizzing BB Grenade land in there!!! (was not amused)

And

Not long after those, my mates car keys... (i left an hour before he did, forgot to give them him back)

MB

Did I read that right? You had a severed finger in your dump pouch? WTF?!

Did I read that right? You had a severed finger in your dump pouch? WTF?!

Yes mate, top top inch of one anyhow!!!!

He was freaking and we needed to get all his gear back to the car, so i had to put it in my dump pouch so i didn't lose it....

Was a tad freaky to do, but it had to happen!!!!!!

:):):)

Martin

• 5 weeks later...

I always find a load of small rocks, sand and small twigs and some cactus needles at one point or another.

a cheap metal rear flip up sight, I found it in game and no one claimed it.

I have also found two grenades without any takers, no one had thrown grenades at me from what I know, you have to yell GRENADE!!!! upon throwing one and I heard nothing... strange as hell, and I felt no one reach into my dump pouch nor anything thrown in. That experience was truly strange... I have no idea of what to make of it...

Another time I found a 1911 magazine, it seems to be of great condition, though I cannot test it in a 1911 as I dont own one, I have used gas in it, no leaks. And the surprising part was that there were no takers on that either, I would have really expected people to ask for it as GBB mags can get pricey. Shows how honest the players are at the site, and Ive brought it along for several outings to see who the owner was but still no one showed up.

I also found a desert Boonie haging off my dump pouch, the suspending cord was tangled up in the attachment points of the pouch, must have caught on when sitting in a bush or something, and the thing was brand new. It had to be from someone there that day, it was that new, but still, no takers...

Ive found lots and lots of tiny AEG or GBB parts too, most of those had takers and one other grenade which I found and later saw a guy looking for his and offered it up, apparently his. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never found anything too suspect in my dump pouch but once found my hydration pack was half full of haribo after asking a friend to fill it for me, needless to say i have done it myself since.....

Don't know what your trying to say there SIR! :D

nah nothing to werid, found half a wall in my pouch a while back from a site we go to, lol

Archived