• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vertical grips cause the bbs to drop down faster defeating the purpose of a houpup. red dots make u go blind, for everyone u hit it takes away a min of vision so it makes u accurate out of fear. T

Yeah man, we pretty much get it. There's no need to post 20 times about how bad your KJW is. Now, can you please go ahead and delete your account?

News Update: We are back to working on our KJW BCGs. I think we should have a production level prototype finished within the next 10 days so keep your eyes peeled. For those who may have missed th

Posted Images

does anyone know if this rail will work with the KJW without mods: http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_RIS_Systems_SOCOM_Gear_MK18_9_5_Inch_Daniel_Defense_SOPMOD_II_RIS_II_Black.htm

it says it fits PTWs and WE/WA but normal AEGs need some mods

i remember reading at some point in here that the madbull one will fit, but after a quick skim, i couldn't find info for this rail in particular.

any help is appreciated :)

Edited by theshaneler

The only sure way to tell if you need a carrier extension is to observe the fit between the buffer and bolt carrier as you shut the receiver. As the receiver pivots downwards the bolt carrier should contact the buffer at about 25 degrees from closed and begin to push the buffer into the buffer tube as you continue to close the receivers. If its not hitting at all or it doesnt touch until its nearly closed the buffer is not sitting far enough back.

Ive never seen one of these reshaped buffer detents. If it is ground down the back surface should be about .050" offset. More is fine, less is bad. If you have one of these detents the above check does not apply.

Would fitting the carrier extension with a reshaped detent cause any problems?

I'd say the kjw is the best option given your criteria. Externals on some WA models are better looking but the kjw is a workhorse that will keep going for you long past the life of the others often even when upgraded.

I agree. My friend has a KJW M4 that has never failed him. Quite simply the best rifle on the market for it's price.

Took some pictures with my phone since I'm at work. It's pretty darn cloudy out too.

kjwupper006.jpg

kjwupper005.jpg

kjwupper003.jpg

kjwupper002.jpg

kjwupper007.jpg

Plastic feels the same as my plastic bodied G&G. There was a couple plastic burs along the inside, but some sanding will even that out. Not much else to say about it. Going to install it when I get the time and update as I go.

What was the price shipped?

Your gun is stock?

Got the prototype for the new BCG design today. Pics coming soon.

I have to see this T! Should bring that tomorrow, is it a resin prototype like the last one?

I agree. My friend has a KJW M4 that has never failed him. Quite simply the best rifle on the market for it's price.

Agreed. There have been little to no straight up Lemons that I have known of, and what little problems you may have can be fixed easy and cheap.

You can get a TBB from t_hum, though it's not necessary -- I haven't noticed that big of a difference between the standard and the TBB. You can also get a velocity reducer (which I don't use) for places with FPS limits. Otherwise, there aren't any necessary performance upgrades to my knowledge.

The mags take GG, yes -- I use propane with a drop of silicone oil, which is essentially GG.

What about the ra-tech version, and no i wont be getting a velocity reducer, and I will be using gg, what gram bb do you suggest? Also, there is a slight problem I hear that if i import from asia this gun as there are no american dealers except stupid airsplat, is it possible for it to be seized by my countries customs and then I never get it? Or should I get it from like the UK and have it shipped over as it could be safer alternative? What do you guys think? Are there certain precautions to avoid this?

You can PM me with an order or visit the website: www.cradleairsoft.com

Prices are as follows:

$22 for reducer

$28 for piston

$15 for carrier extension

Andrew, Ill try to remember to bring the carrier today. Its made from an ABS/Polycarbonate blend. Pretty tough stuff.