FAMAS Picture Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are not clamped together, this looks like a 650 rd auto-feeding M16 mag....bad one :) That´s more than twice the load of a FAMAS HC.....your teammates should love you, your opponents should hate it :) That´s 45 seconds of fullauto, love and hate :D

Perhaps you should move the reddot a little bit more to the front and the vertical foregrip also,

Edited by Boba_Fett

I know this isn't a FAMAS, or even Airsoft, but it relates to the bayonet discussion and suggestions.

BMQ008.jpg

I tried the M9 bayonet (the one for my FAMAS) on my C7 (has bayonet lug already attached), and it didn't fit. I don't even have the backing to attach it to a gun.

Anyways, the non-attached bayonet is the FAMAS one, the attached bayonet's issue.

I was just wondering what movies have FAMSes in them? So far I've only got "No Man's Land"(Here, but you really can't see them), and "Lord Of War" (in the main menu, if you look at the shadow of the guns when he says "of all the weapons in the russian armory" or something like that, it's the very first one)

It's really unpoular, but I love seeing it in movies.

• 2 weeks later...

In recognition of it working again :) (well...it was working all along, just really weak)

img0865ir0.jpg

I had some more, but I deleted them because I didn't like them.

I was trying to get an "artistic" feeling.

EDIT: Still waiting for angel_wings... :rolleyes:

Edited by dismemberd
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm getting there!!!!!

I am in my A levels!

Having a bit of a problem with the mag feeding at the minute. But hopefully thats just the magazine and not something internal :P

Should be blagging a vertical grip off a friend, hopefully so I can shift the launcher forward (creating a sort of shotgun look at the front) and put the vertical grip behind it.

2 reasons. Its better than holding the handguard and I can activate the launcher with my knuckle from there. (Madbull really need a trigger mechanism!)

But be patient! Its at the top of my airsoft list, but its below exams unfortunately!

lol nice one dismembered. angel wings i cant wait.

i justreplaced my old front end outer barrel....well took the paintball barrel setup off and after like 2 hours made a famas silencer adapter so i put that right against the body of the gun, so no more outer barrel just a silencer to cover my inner barrel. only problem is i have no silencer and no money

internally i still need a new piston and head and hop up bucking but like i said...no money, just 6$ for lunch today.

Problem with the V1 is the motor. Adding high torque gears to a high torque motor results in an incredible low ROF. So maximum for V1 tuner is the standard ratio.

Next problem is the longer spring area. Unsing a M110 will result in a M100 output.

Plus the systm is not the most effective and the stock nozzle not the best limiting most FAMAS to 350 to 390 fps no matter what spring.

And the most important thing: You cn´t just order the parts cause there are no V1 parts. You have to modify existing V2/V3 parts or have to know what fits nd what not. And most of the people are not willing to read or do a research nor find the search button. ;)