FAMAS Picture Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you use for that box mag? I've been looking for one that doesn't stick out to block your shooting hand, and doesn't get in the way of your chest.

DCP_0502.jpg

So is that like a swiss army famas? :P Looks like you have a mp5pdw, g19/17, and a famas on there. I think you need at least one more aimpoint on there. ;) I'll get pics of my famas up when it comes, BTW anyone have a spare F1 bipod/upper reciver they can give up for a fair price?

:Dr_Evil:

So is that like a swiss army famas? :P Looks like you have a mp5pdw, g19/17, and a famas on there. I think you need at least one more aimpoint on there. ;) I'll get pics of my famas up when it comes, BTW anyone have a spare F1 bipod/upper reciver they can give up for a fair price?

Aint a Glock, Looks like a Socom to me?

I think the PDW looks nice with that big silencer on it

After some more hours spended for the boxmag it is done

mittel-1256.jpg

Prometheus Triple Torque Gears for a massive reduction of ROF

Hurricane NB G3 tuning kit (M90)

Guarder Oilless Bushings

Guarder HopUp bucking

Prometheus tight bore

Boxmag is a custom-made 1.000 round e-mag powered with a 7,2V rechargeable battery.

Reddot is a Guarder NB04

...what more to say...launcher is just to store the 9,6V 2.000mAh battery and second barrel is fake....at the moment ;)

Boba Fett, does the box mag get in the way of your hand? I really want a box mag, but I can't find any that don't block my shooting arm.

Hehe, I just installed a Systema high speed motor along with my 12v battery in my Famas, and the rate of fire is intense. I freaked out when I fired it, because I thought it exploded or something.

Boba Fett, does the box mag get in the way of your hand? I really want a box mag, but I can't find any that don't block my shooting arm.

Hehe, I just installed a Systema high speed motor along with my 12v battery in my Famas, and the rate of fire is intense. I freaked out when I fired it, because I thought it exploded or something.

Nice, I am going to put hi speed everyting in mine and get it shooting at 1j. That will be my LSW untill I can afford a real one, just need a replacement F1 bipod. <_<

Nice, I am going to put hi speed everyting in mine and get it shooting at 1j. That will be my LSW untill I can afford a real one, just need a replacement F1 bipod. <_<

Well your law forbits tuning beyond one joule ours in Germany forbits fullauto ;) Due to the missing cut off lewer in any M60 and M249 there is no legal SAW in Germany ;)

Otherwise for the time and money spent for this completely tuned FAMAS I could have bought a CA M249 ;) Don´t really like the look and mine is unique :)

...what more to say...launcher is just to store the 9,6V 2.000mAh battery and second barrel is fake....at the moment ;)

second barrel . . . :yikes:

my famas f1 i never new they were so perfect in every way

Welcome to the FAMAS-owning fraternity. Trying to leave is punishable by

1)Hanging

2)Shooting in painful extremities

3)Death

;)

Could you please give me an easy step by step guide? I generally don't like taking things apart if they're not field strippable.

1. Remove the Handguard

2. Remove buttplate by removing the screw in the middle

3. Remove the stock housing by removing the left and the right screw

4. Remove the Gearbox (4 screws and the white plastic connector of the trigger unit)

5. Open the flap of the pistol grip and remove the screw (large Phillips screw), slide off the grip

6. Remove the front sight and the outer barrel (2 Phillips, 1 allen screw)

Now it´s time to open up the body. Body in front of you, barrel to the right.

Remove all 4 screws and flip open the body. Magcatch and trigger got springs!

The HopUp unit is secured with two little screws to the body and on the rear site of the body is a second screw securing the barrel installation.

To slide the HopUp Unit of thebarrel remove the two screws at the front of the HopUp units clamp

That´s all.

Disassembling is normaly no problem, be carefull when ressembling not to ruin the threads cause it´s mostly plastic.

Common left-overs after the first reassembling: The tiny black part securing the HopUp Dial in the body and the white plastic part connecting the trigger leverage

And have a look if the HopUp Dial is engaged to the ajustment lever of the HopUp unit before closing the body ;)

Good luck!

Edited by Boba_Fett